Hi everyone,

Mika is my favourite singer :wub2: but I'm also a fan of The Kooks, I searched but I couldn't find a The Kooks thread (sorry if there is already one).

So, are there more The Kooks-fans on the MFC?

Wednesday I bought the new album "Konk". It's a great album! :thumb_yello: (Inside in /inside out was also good!)

My favourite songs from the new album are: "Always where I need to be", "Sway", "Do you wanna" and "Shine on"

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No I haven't been but I'm looking forward to one of their gig in the future !

Aww problems or it costs too much ?

I already go to MIKA and Clouseau this year and my parents say it's too expensive to go to all those concerts :thumbdown:

but I'm SOOOOOOOOOO HAPPY that I go to Mika!!! so I'm not depressed or something :) (I was really depressed when Mika came to belgium in november and it was sold out)

I already go to MIKA and Clouseau this year and my parents say it's too expensive to go to all those concerts :thumbdown:

but I'm SOOOOOOOOOO HAPPY that I go to Mika!!! so I'm not depressed or something :) (I was really depressed when Mika came to belgium in november and it was sold out)

Great it's still something !

I'm sure you gonna see the kooks in the near future !

Is gonna be your 1st Mika concert ?

yes i love the kooks! their new song is fantastic:) but obviously they're not as good as Mika:):):)

Hehe, that's true,The Kooks are very good but if I have to choose between The Kooks and Mika, I choose Mika!!!

Great it's still something !

I'm sure you gonna see the kooks in the near future !

Is gonna be your 1st Mika concert ?

I hope :) Yes, it's gonna be my first mikaconcert!!!! I'm really looking forward to it!!! I can't wait!!!

I was reading an interview with Hugh from The Kooks in a gossip magazine and he also said something about Mika:

P148-3a25e8c58216dcc7b795fc0d03209c09.jpg

Translation:

"Recently I went with my girlfriend to a trendy club in East-London where I normally never come. There we met Mika and I was surprised because he said that he loves our music. I like telling this because Mika is a great man and he's a fan of The Kooks!"

I don't know if it's true (it's a gossip magazine of course) but I was surprised to find an article about Mika and The Kooks!

I was reading an interview with Hugh from The Kooks in a gossip magazine and he also said something about Mika:

P148-3a25e8c58216dcc7b795fc0d03209c09.jpg

Translation:

"Recently I went with my girlfriend to a trendy club in East-London where I normally never come. There we met Mika and I was surprised because he said that he loves our music. I like telling this because Mika is a great man and he's a fan of The Kooks!"

I don't know if it's true (it's a gossip magazine of course) but I was surprised to find an article about Mika and The Kooks!

Wow this is great !:punk:

I hope it's true !

I'd love to see Mika doing a cover of one of their songs !

Wow this is great !:punk:

I hope it's true !

I'd love to see Mika doing a cover of one of their songs !

Oh yes, that would be great! But I don't know which song... I can't imagine that mika sings "she moves in her own way" or so. It's a bit strange.

or imagine the kooks singing "lollipop" or so :naughty:

The Kooks rock soooooo much !!!

Oh yeaaaah !! I love them !!

yes i love the kooks! their new song is fantastic:) but obviously they're not as good as Mika:):):)

Do you have their new album?

Oh yes, that would be great! But I don't know which song... I can't imagine that mika sings "she moves in her own way" or so. It's a bit strange.

or imagine the kooks singing "lollipop" or so :naughty:

Oh I can image him doing that song or 'naive':blush-anim-cl:

Haha kooks singing lollipop :roftl: :roftl: or Grace Kelly impossible

i just got their new album!!

it's really good!!

:punk:

they might be coming to australia..

and i might go to their concert!

I love the album too! It's really good! (but LICM is still my favourite)

Hopefully they come to australia so you can go to their concert!

They also come to Belgium again, Rock Werchter, but I don't go, it's so expensive! Mika comes the first day and The Kooks the last day,

but if they give permission I can watch the Live Stream

Hello!

Thought i would share this with you guys casue i just got good news!!!

I've won tickets to see Palladium with The Kooks @ The Edinburgh Corn Exchange !!!!

wow !!

Never really win anything !!!

I'm not a mega fan of Kooks but off to find out more about them now!!:roftl:

Do you have their new album?

i don't have their new abum yet but i'm getting it for my birthday:) is it good? i think Mika does like the Kooks coz he mentions them in the DVD-he says something like "people like The Kooks who make great music...." does anyone remember his exact words?? i don't have the dvd with me right now so i can't check!!!

Hello!

Thought i would share this with you guys casue i just got good news!!!

I've won tickets to see Palladium with The Kooks @ The Edinburgh Corn Exchange !!!!

wow !!

Never really win anything !!!

I'm not a mega fan of Kooks but off to find out more about them now!!:roftl:

Wow, great!!! When is the concert?

The Kooks are very good! (but Mika is still my favourite)

i don't have their new abum yet but i'm getting it for my birthday:) is it good? i think Mika does like the Kooks coz he mentions them in the DVD-he says something like "people like The Kooks who make great music...." does anyone remember his exact words?? i don't have the dvd with me right now so i can't check!!!

"Konk" is really a good album! I bought it last week!

Mika mentions The Kooks in the DVD: "That's why so many acts like The Kooks, Lily Allen, Amy Winehouse,... just loads of acts like that who make interesting incredible music are doing well for theirselves, because people are sick of all the other ***"

Did you read the article I found?