• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, I have to listen to Mr. Maker again :blush-anim-cl:. Its my Myspace song, isn't it? :blush-anim-cl:

Oh! Is it on their MySpace? I love that song, especially the live recordings before Konk came out. :thumb_yello:

Rock 'n' roll is not dead, it just sounds different these days.

*slaps* As tight as the kooks'?

Even tighter. :das:

Because it's now the User CP. This is about the 8th time I've answered this. Use your own frantic clicking skills, people!

Instead of writing a comment on THIS, I will just quote you :sneaky2::naughty::

I read this SO many times before I understood. Kooks Fan Club. Not Kentucky Fried Chicken.
:naughty:

kfc.jpg

GREAT GREAT GREAT!!! HAHA!! :roftl::punk:

Who do you like better? Mika's Andy :wub2:or The Kooks's Andy:blink:? (not sure of his name is actually Andy but I guess everyone knows what I mean)

(quite a stupid photo but I only got two of him and the other one is too blurry)

kooksandyqk8.jpg

(couldn't find a picture where you could see him from the front)

mikaandyqf4.jpg

Who do you like better? Mika's Andy :wub2:or The Kooks's Andy:blink:? (not sure of his name is actually Andy but I guess everyone knows what I mean)

(quite a stupid photo but I only got two of him and the other one is too blurry)

kooksandyqk8.jpg

(couldn't find a picture where you could see him from the front)

mikaandyqf4.jpg

The Kooks's Andy was quite annoying and old not as fresh as the Andy we are used to :wink2::naughty: . So I definitely prefer Andy Andy and not fake Andy.

Hey guys, just thought I 'd tell you about the text I got from Vicky earlier, she got on The Kooks guest list, I think it had something to do with her collection of signatures for Palladium.

Hi everyone,

Mika is my favourite singer :wub2: but I'm also a fan of The Kooks, I searched but I couldn't find a The Kooks thread (sorry if there is already one).

So, are there more The Kooks-fans on the MFC?

Wednesday I bought the new album "Konk". It's a great album! :thumb_yello: (Inside in /inside out was also good!)

My favourite songs from the new album are: "Always where I need to be", "Sway", "Do you wanna" and "Shine on"

I LOVE THE KOOKS!

I know I'm not meant to pick faves BUT I think I like Hugh Harris a little more than Luke, Paul, Max (who I do miss) and *insert new guy's name here* they're all good but Hugh is so down to earth and talented and smart and nice and and and...

And his curly hair doesn't hurt either but I like his voice just as much :o

My faves are Ooh la, Jacki big tats, Naive, You don't love me and Tim's gun.

Damn, I can't hit those low notes in T'sG.

From Knok, I like Sway, Stormy weather, Shine on, Love it all and Tick of time (again with Hugh's talent and all :P)

I havn't heared all of RAK's songs as I don't have the special edition cd but I have heard a few.

*breaths* That was rather a long post :P

Dan. :wink2:

l_96f31cc97608d8e6652704fa51dc0acc.jpg

I think Hugh is my favourite too. Oh and I think you mean Eddie's Gun? :wink2:

My favourite song on RAK is Nothing Ever Changes. And Sway is just... :wub2:

OMFG< WTF do I always DO THAT!

I know it's Eddie's gun but I always seem to mix the two up :(

"Diskooksic" anyone???

Thanks, Dan seems nice too but I still love Hugh :)

Gaaah Sway!

"caus you're always in the right place.....es"

:o

Even tighter.

Instead of writing a comment on THIS, I will just quote you

GREAT GREAT GREAT!!! HAHA!!

:roftl:

Who do you like better? Mika's Andy or The Kooks's Andy? (not sure of his name is actually Andy but I guess everyone knows what I mean)

kooksandyqk8.jpg

:roftl:!!!!

So I definitely prefer Andy Andy and not fake Andy.

OMG

Where is the link to it ?

I made it :roftl:

In paint :P

I'm seeing the Kooks live this summer. Cannot wait ^^

:punk:

Hey guys, just thought I 'd tell you about the text I got from Vicky earlier, she got on The Kooks guest list, I think it had something to do with her collection of signatures for Palladium.

Oooh, what does that mean?

OMFG< WTF do I always DO THAT!

I know it's Eddie's gun but I always seem to mix the two up

"Diskooksic" anyone???

Yup I know, she told us in the Palladium thread! I'm very happy for her and now I'm impatiently waiting for her report! :punk:

Yup I know, she told us in the Palladium thread! I'm very happy for her and now I'm impatiently waiting for her report! :punk:

Hello !

Thanks guys, i'm really sorry i got caught up again tonight but tomorrow i promise i will wrtie this up!!

Kooks were very good and yes it was guest list for collecting email sigs for Palladium, who were btw lovely to us all!!

ok , tomorrow my friends :wink2:

I love the Kooks! I haven't been able to buy their new CD yet, but I can't wait to listen to it. I'm hopefully going to be going to one of thier concerts over the summer :thumb_yello:

Hi!

Their new cd is really good! Hopefully you can go to a concert of The Kooks in summer! I haven't seen them yet but I had to choose between Mikaconcert or a The Kooksconcert and Mika's still my favourite!

That's great. Congratulations. Now I'm also patiently waiting for a report :wink2:

I think Hugh is my favourite as well. And he looks a bit like a friend of mine (a girl :naughty: ). He has a very dry and nice sense of humour. I really like that. But since I stood right in front of Dan in cologne I kind of changed my mind. He is so :wub2: . But they are all so young :thumbdown: and I'm so old :mf_rosetinted: .

I think Hugh is my favourite as well. And he looks a bit like a friend of mine (a girl :naughty: ). He has a very dry and nice sense of humour. I really like that. But since I stood right in front of Dan in cologne I kind of changed my mind. He is so :wub2: . But they are all so young :thumbdown: and I'm so old :mf_rosetinted: .

Shut up, woman. They like older girls :das:. At least we hope so

Hello !

Thanks guys, i'm really sorry i got caught up again tonight but tomorrow i promise i will wrtie this up!!

Kooks were very good and yes it was guest list for collecting email sigs for Palladium, who were btw lovely to us all!!

ok , tomorrow my friends

:woot_jump:

I think Hugh is my favourite as well. And he looks a bit like a friend of mine (a girl).

But they are all so young :thumbdown:

Watch it :sneaky2::naughty:

Shut up, woman. They like older girls :das:. At least we hope so

Nah-uuuuuuh, you gots it all wrong, it's the other way around :wink2: