mika dreams

well im not sure if we have this thread or not, but if we do, mods, u can close it.

SINCE THIS IS SOOO LONG, I WILL POST A SUMMARIZED VERSION.

well i seem to be having mika dreams lately, and i thought, why not have a dream thread. it doesnt nessesarily have to be a mika dream, but any dream.

so i had a few last night, and im not great with describing things, but heres my best shot.

*someone yanked me away from a party i was having, and told me that there was a slightly intoxicated man on my porch, and that since it was my house, i had to take care of it. as i looked out my front window, i noticed curly hair, and a handsom man. i shreiked. anbd no one knew why, but i ignored ppl asking what was wrong. but it was mika, and i wasnt gonna leave him stranded outside on my porch; so i open the door and helped him up. and i tell him i am going to get him settled down, and all that crap (lol). but he says he wants to party, and i knew i wasnt gonna b able to argue w/ my favorite singer, that i was holding onto. so he won, and became the life of the party. a few ppl were asking me why i let him in the house, and i simply smiled and said because hes mika. after the party, he wanted to watch a movie, so i went and found a good one to watch, and gave him some evian water, (because my cousins told me to give my sister water at a wedding when she was a bit intoxicated) and i also made im some tea, on the fact he wanted some. after the movie, i gave him a pair of my sweats:wub2:, and i put him in the guest room, andtold him i'd be upstairs if he needed anything. i wake up tomorrow morning, and hes doing fine! he was making tea, and having nutella on toast. and i told him that i must take him shopping for some more clothes. so my dad took us to work with him, and across the street there is a mall, so we went there. we had a blast trying on clothes and laughing. until i met up w/ some of my friends who had also invited me to go shopping a week ago. they yelled at me for blowing them off, and walked away. but mika made me feel better, and we went on with our day too! later that afternoon, i asked if he could sign a poster on my wall, and then i asked if he could sign a few pics i had for my neighbors (also mika lovers) and that i would give it to them as a present. and then we just had a few fun days, and i realized that he had to get back for his paris show in 5 days, so he said i after all the trouble i went through, that i must come with him, but i said my mom wouldnt allow it. (but he apparently asked my father, and gave the rest of my family free tickets too, but not to tell me.. he also went into my closet packing a few of my things, including my blue skinnies and mika shirt) so i, not knowing what to do, followed my fav. person on earth onto a plane, and we ended up at his house the next day, and his family was nothing but nice, and made me feel so grateful. they showed me around, and it was amazing! and then the next day we traveled to paris.*

in woke up and then went back to sleep and my dream continued as....

* he was on stage, and i realized that i was back stage, and i was watching him from the side. time went by, i had a blast being back there and then i relized he pulled me out on stage, and normally i would have peed my pants if that happened, but he introduced me, and he told me to dance, and i relized i started dancning, and lots of other ppl came on stage too, and when i looked back out, i saw my mom and dad sitting there, smiling. and then i relized that the guards pulled everyone off the stage but me because i was brought out by mika, but i wasnt embarrissed on how ppl might c me, or how i look, i had a great time! and the afterparty was a blast!*

then i woke up so i know that was really long, and detailed, but it was a much better dream then what it may sound like, and i felt like typing, :P

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

SUMMARY!

ok, mika arrived on my porch intoxicated during an amazing party, we partied, he wore my sweatpants to bed we went shopping the next day, we had a blast, i ran into friends tho and they flupped at me for blowing me off, mika made me feel better, we went back to my house and had a blast, he took me to london, then his family took me around and showed me things, then we went to paris for his gig. i was backstage, mika pulled me out onto stage (intro and everything) and made me dance which i wasnt embarrissed of doing which i normally would have peed me pants! ppl came on the stage, i noticed my parents in the crown smileing, as that happend every1 else was kicked off the stage by guards, except me. the after party was amazing, and basically (i didnt put this in) i stayed w/ mika all summer, going to all of his gigs, i really enjoyed it

Don't you think it's getting seriously bad when your HUSBAND has dreams of Mika, no not HIM and Mika :blink: he dreamed Mika was dressed as a policeman *faints* and I am also in this dream, I won't say any more but my hubby wasn't pleased with Mika or me at all. :naughty:

Don't you think it's getting seriously bad when your HUSBAND has dreams of Mika, no not HIM and Mika :blink: he dreamed Mika was dressed as a policeman *faints* and I am also in this dream, I won't say any more but my hubby wasn't pleased with Mika or me at all. :naughty:

:lmfao: AHAHA! .. i have some dreams about mika, some i can't tell, and some i've already written in the other thread.

o my! thats no good! hmm mika as a police man :mf_lustslow: lol!!!

That sounds like a dream I've had before. Mika was drunk and I had to carry him "Over My Shoulder" to my house hahah

I had one like that! Mika was in my mom and dad's room trying to wake them up. And I had to cary him over my shoulder to get him out of their room. But I accidentally dropped him and we couldn't stop laughing. :roftl:

i had one. well this is the only one i remember specifically:naughty:

for some reason my house turned into a hotel and mika stayed here...in my parent's room, and so he lived w/ us. he was like my big bro. and when i saw him in my dream i didn't freak out or anything. i hardly even talked to him!:boxed:

I had a weird one last week, where he was a judge in a talent competition, in a big barn like building:blink:.

:lmfao:

That reminds me of Big Fish for some reason...:naughty: The last dream I had about Mika was a few weeks ago. In my dream, I went to one of his concerts and for some reason it wasn't that crowded at all. So I didn't stay in my assigned spot and got a space closer to the stage. I got in trouble with security. Something else happened that i don't remember...and the next thing I knew, I was on these stairs by the lights and I was trying to get a good picture.

Weird.:roftl:

A few weeks ago, I had a dream that my friend and I were at a Mika show and there was something weird going on. Her and I were upset and angry and kept saying "How could he possibly not be in the band anymore! what happened?!"

and I woke up and thought how strange!

and then my friend, who was in the dream with me texted me saying Luke was out the band

How weird is THAT?

lol that sounds like when my boyfriend has dreams that I cheated on him, then he calls me the next morning and yells at me for it. :boxed:

I ca't recall having any dreams about Mika, naughty or otherwise. Now Brandon Flowers...that's a whole other issue entirely. :blush-anim-cl:

A few weeks ago, I had a dream that my friend and I were at a Mika show and there was something weird going on. Her and I were upset and angry and kept saying "How could he possibly not be in the band anymore! what happened?!"

and then my friend, who was in the dream with me texted me saying Luke was out the band

How weird is THAT?

:shocked:

Freaaaky!! But kind of cool...:naughty:

I was SOO freaked out when she told me

and then I told her, and she freaked out too haha

weird stuff like that always seems to happen.

That's cooool! I wish I could do that.:naughty:

May I also say how jealous I am of how many times you've seen/met Mika?:bleh::wink2:

i had one. well this is the only one i remember specifically:naughty:

for some reason my house turned into a hotel and mika stayed here...in my parent's room, and so he lived w/ us. he was like my big bro. and when i saw him in my dream i didn't freak out or anything. i hardly even talked to him!:boxed:

OMG! that is torture, well not talking to mika! but having him live w/ u is heaven! lol, not that id know or anything:fisch:

I had a weird one last week, where he was a judge in a talent competition, in a big barn like building:blink:.

hahaha nicee one, did he like u? :lol3:

How weird is THAT?

omg! thats soooo wierd that that happened! like in ur dream and b4 the news even got out!