Mikagasmics - Part 18 - We're mad and we have proud of it \º/

Lollipop Love

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

mika07_sf-747902.jpg:mf_lustslow:

Well i was going to say how i loved his pants in this picture, but i was so rudely reminded that this picture doesn't show his pants in it.

So i guess i don't know what pants he is wearing, but i would still probaly love them because all of his pants are amazing, but that is besides the point considering that this picture doesn't even show his pants, i mean as far as we know he might not even be wearing pants at all.

But anywho, i still love this picture, with or without pants on, because MIKA is amazing.

Well i was going to say how i loved his pants in this picture, but i was so rudely reminded that this picture doesn't show his pants in it.

So i guess i don't know what pants he is wearing, but i would still probaly love them because all of his pants are amazing, but that is besides the point considering that this picture doesn't even show his pants, i mean as far as we know he might not even be wearing pants at all.

But anywho, i still love this picture, with or without pants on, because MIKA is amazing.

you're so right Dev :naughty:

ooookkkaayyy whatever you say matey:mf_rosetinted:

ooookkkaayyy whatever you say matey:mf_rosetinted:

Hello, i am a MIKA lover as well, but everytime i tried to make an accout it was retared and didn't let me, so i gave up and I occasionally come onto Devin's with her.

So right now i will talk to you.

Um, do you like the Twilight Saga by Stephanie Meyer?

Hello, i am a MIKA lover as well, but everytime i tried to make an accout it was retared and didn't let me, so i gave up and I occasionally come onto Devin's with her.

hello, don't stop trying, talk with some moderator :wink2:

I don't read the books of Twillight and not seen the movie yet :blink:

oh ok hi I'm chantelle how are you? :huglove:

I'm off for a bath then to bed now guys goodnight :bye: see you tomorrow

hello, don't stop trying, talk with some moderator :wink2:

I don't read the books of Twillight and not seen the movie yet :blink:

I will send my mental adviser to speak with them for me seein that if i did myself i might have a nervous breakdown.

And on that second note, i highy suggest that you get started.

Seeing that they are amazing, i don't see how you can go without them...

-Kiersten

lol i see you're 1 post away from 2000 how dare you beat me to 2000 posts & to making the 18th mikagasmic thread you can go off of some people you know :naughty::mf_rosetinted:

ok, I already did my 2000 and didn't even notice :doh::bleh:

my eyes are bad these days, it's been difficult to focus on things :boxed: damn !

I will send my mental adviser to speak with them for me seein that if i did myself i might have a nervous breakdown.

And on that second note, i highy suggest that you get started.

Seeing that they are amazing, i don't see how you can go without them...

-Kiersten

ok then :naughty:

I love vampires anyway ... love the movie Lost Boys, Dracula and tv shows Buffy and Angel :naughty:

ok then :naughty:

I love vampires anyway ... love the movie Lost Boys, Dracula and tv shows Buffy and Angel :naughty:

Oh, well i will inform you that although all vanpires are pretty amazing, none can even compare to the Cullens.

I would put an exclaimation point, but my mental adviser said that it is not good to yell because it makes people think that I am mad.

-Kiersten

Oh, well i will inform you that although all vanpires are pretty amazing, none can even compare to the Cullens.

I would put an exclaimation point, but my mental adviser said that it is not good to yell because it makes people think that I am mad.

-Kiersten

but your mental adviser is mad and everybody here knows that :bleh: so, don't listen to her :naughty:

Edited by Lollipop Love
i forget the DON'T on the frase :p

but your mental adviser is mad and everybody here knows that :bleh: so, listen to her :naughty:

I do listen to her often, infact, for recently not yelling at the computer and restraining myself against my better judgement, i got a sucker for my good behavior.

:boing:

And as for the whole "being mad" i will inform you that she is not angry. So if you mean crazy by being so called "mad" then i would have to agree, but i will not display such lack of respect to someone who puts up with my mental disturbances.

-Kiersten

I do listen to her often, infact, for recently not yelling at the computer and restraining myself against my better judgement, i got a sucker for my good behavior.

:boing:

And as for the whole "being mad" i will inform you that she is not angry. So if you mean crazy by being so called "mad" then i would have to agree, but i will not display such lack of respect to someone who puts up with my mental disturbances.

-Kiersten

yeah but I wrote wrong, I say to you dont liesten her :roftl: