Mikagasmics - Part 18 - We're mad and we have proud of it \º/

Lollipop Love

You just broke my heart :sad: I haven't seen the DVD yet, but the screenshoots are nice :thumb_yello:

Btw, part 18? ;ooo

Ow :sad:

I can stop posting if you want :wink2:

:mf_lustslow:

i want the dvd and i hate paypal :tears:

:tears: Hope paypal works with you very soon ...

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, I was thinking now .. maybe I should start a new thread? Because pff .. I've only done half the show and have already 302 shots :roftl: And they're not all mikagasmic ...

Maybe it's better to have a own thread for them, then they're a bit together (of course you can always react on them :wink2:) and if people don't want to see them they can just ignore the thread .. And you can always post them here if you see a mikagasmic one :wink2:

What do you guys think?

Ok, I was thinking now .. maybe I should start a new thread? Because pff .. I've only done half the show and have already 302 shots :roftl: And they're not all mikagasmic ...

Maybe it's better to have a own thread for them, then they're a bit together (of course you can always react on them :wink2:) and if people don't want to see them they can just ignore the thread .. And you can always post them here if you see a mikagasmic one :wink2:

What do you guys think?

Yes. :mf_rosetinted:

Phew...and you don't know when it's being released in Argentina?

I can't do it very often though,only when our teacher let us go on internet when we're having our computer lessons...:naughty:

next month :thumbdown: and only the standard version :(

What do you guys think?

good ideaa! :punk:

I was supposed to post this in the fourplets thread but being an alien to it...I cannot find it! But I found this one...strange huh?:naughty:

here's a message from Mafa for you:

If you go to the Fourplets thread, tell them I miss them and I've been very outta time, that's why I've been so out of MFC . :wink2:

and about the thread...well

Congratulations to us...our madness is kept alive!

and we're so da*n proud of it!:thumb_yello:

and here's my contribution:

88906.png

310201.png

603.jpg

Edited by Rainbow

I was supposed to post this in the fourplets thread but being an alien to it...I cannot find it! But I found this one...strange huh?:naughty:

here's a message from Mafa for you:

If you go to the Fourplets thread, tell them I miss them and I've been very outta time, that's why I've been so out of MFC . :wink2:

and about the thread...well

Congratulations to us...our madness is kept alive!

and we're so da*n proud of it!:thumb_yello:

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1974748#post1974748

Now post it in the fourplets thread. :naughty:

:biggrin2:

It's not a problem me posting them I hope? (since you haven't seen the dvd and so..).

Just finished Ring Ring btw .. should start SITM but I don't want to! :crybaby::roftl:

I don't mind a bit. It's very kind of you to spend the time making them for us!!! :wub2:

I don't mind a bit. It's very kind of you to spend the time making them for us!!! :wub2:

Aaaw :wub2:

You're welcome :wink2:

Although it's fun .. it's also not something that's easily done .. :roftl:

But I made a speciale thread for them, in case there still are people that don't want to see them, and because there not all mikagasmic .. http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=17306 :wink2:

Are you here girls? :bye:

KETI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm here :naughty: but I don't know how long I can stay.

Aaaw :wub2:

You're welcome :wink2:

Although it's fun .. it's also not something that's easily done .. :roftl:

But I made a speciale thread for them, in case there still are people that don't want to see them, and because there not all mikagasmic .. http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=17306 :wink2:

Eeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!! *goes to thread*

Eeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!! *goes to thread*

:roftl:

Girls i'm off, sorry. There's a huge and scary storm here, i back when i have a chance :bye:

Run lucy run ....

:tears:

Good luck with it! :mf_rosetinted:

I'm here :mf_rosetinted:

Hello.

sí sí, how are you my little keti? :wub2:

Ooooiii Lucy :wub2: I'm fine thanks!

KETI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm here :nty: but I don't know how long I can stay.

CAROOL!!! :huglove: aww stay here as long as you can!!

Girls i'm off, sorry. There's a huge and scary storm here, i back when i have a chance :

Run lucy run ....

:tears: come back soooon!! :bye: