• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I am procrastinating by creating a playlist. :naughty:

haha nice

im procrastinating by doing anything but homework

i feel bad, i was talking to y friend on myspace, but then i suggested going to talk on yahoo messenger, and it sometimes freezes the comp on him, which it did, and we only had like a half hour to talk. and then he had to get off

Just...just...just being a teensy bit bored. :roftl:

i dont feel good :(

Hope you feel better soon Dev.

and doing a little plotting on my novel.

Oh, that is very cool! I would love to know more!

I'm feeling tired, but not tired at the same time:boxed:

Weird. :naughty:

not feeling up to it. lol

i mean i just got back from an exciting weekend, and homework sounds very un appealing. lol

Oh...well, then that's totally understandable. :naughty:

I know:blink::naughty:

It's sort of like: I know I should go to bed, but I don't feel like it? :naughty:

I want to go shopping...

It's sort of like: I know I should go to bed, but I don't feel like it? :naughty:

I want to go shopping...

yea thats it :naughty:

ooh shopping is fun :D

haha ya

i feel like telling about my weekend

HERE WE GO! loll

THURSDAY: thursday morning i was supposed to drive down to san fran w/ my school band/choir, but i had a swim meet, so 3 friends and i went to our swim meet, then drove down to san fran that night

and everyone was at a symphony, so we were killing time, and we were at pizza, and my friend wanted to do something to me, and i didnt know what it was so i said ok. it was putting salt on my wrist, and then putting a piece of ice on it, and apparently makes dry ice, and the first 2 attempts on me failed; i didnt feel anything, and nothing happened. on the third attempt, they left the ice on for a minute, no pain, and when they took it off, the salt was stuck on my wrist and there is a scar there now. lol

FRIDAY: we went to some museums, and one had an Andy Warhaul {sp?} exhibit, and there was a futon in the center of one room, and there was a disco ball, and music, so like 25 of us layed randomly on the futon for over an hour and we all felt like we were stoned, and it was so fun. ppl were laughing at us. some ppl were pointing to my mika shirt and smiling. that night we went swimming, then i went and worked out w/ some friends in the gym.

SATURDAY: we had our contests; i slept through all the other performances things. it was also my friends birthday. we went to the awards ceremony at Great America, and in the beginning it was like a big mosh pit; we were all dancing [my school had the most dirty dancing and stuff lol] then we ate and then got the awards. then we got to go on roller coasters 'til midnight, and it was my first time on roller coasters, besides once when i was 5, and they were awesome! i made a few new friends. one was named joey, he was cool. i saw him a lot that night.

SUNDAY: we went to the jelly belly factory in Fairfield on our way home. then all day ive just layed in bed. lol