Christine

• Replies 570
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So, the sportpaleis eh?? Anyone any experiences? Have never been there:teehee:

12.000 seated places & 5.000 stalls :wink2:

A video that shows a gig in the venue... Hear that audience in the beginning :shocked: That must be pretty great at a Mika gig!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rwuSOJLdcEY

(warning it's dance:teehee:)

Okay, some pictures, I hope they're accurate since I have no idea what the place looks like :roftl:

sport12.jpg

6730c6d2e629d723b151d97.th.jpg

Edited by Droopsy

So, the sportpaleis eh?? Anyone any experiences? Have never been there:teehee:

It's biiiiiiiiiiiiig :aah: But it's a lot of seats, the stalls area wasn't that huge :blink: I've been there a few times, the sound was good for the size, I quite like it :boing:

It's biiiiiiiiiiiiig :aah: But it's a lot of seats, the stalls area wasn't that huge :blink: I've been there a few times, the sound was good for the size, I quite like it :boing:

Oh!! That's nice to hear! I can't believe he's doing the sportpaleis tho... Only the reallly big ones go there... Wow, he's come a long way I suppose :shocked:

Oh!! That's nice to hear! I can't believe he's doing the sportpaleis tho... Only the reallly big ones go there... Wow, he's come a long way I suppose :shocked:

Yeah compared to the size of the accoustic gig it seems a bit eh... :shocked::roftl: Think I'm gonna wait before deciding on this one, don't think it'll sell out in the pre-sale :lmfao:

Oh, and does that mean you're coming, Kata?:teehee:

I'll consider it, but I might feel a bit stupid if I do it, cause I can see Mika everywhere, so I might wanna save my concert trips to Belgium for something local :roftl:

:teehee:

Okay, some pictures, I hope they're accurate since I have no idea what the place looks like :roftl:

The artist can make it like he wants, pretty much .. Think about Clouseau, it looks different every year :wink2:

But yeah, the seats are on the side and at the back, don't think they can change those .. :aah:

I'm already doubting wich camera I should take with me :teehee:

:aah: I was right about a lot of seats huh :lmfao: That is seriously a lot of tickets to sell, wonder if he'll manage :shocked:

Don't worry, he def will.... He's almost as big as in France here... For real, vorst was 10000 places and sold out rather quickly... And that was 2007:wink2:

I'd take one that can handle a looottt of noise :teehee:

Hmm yeah, me too .. wich sucks, because that's my old camera :aah:

(and I don't even know how it'll do in a closed venue, I only know it can handle festivals .. :roftl:)

Hmm yeah, me too .. wich sucks, because that's my old camera :aah:

(and I don't even know how it'll do in a closed venue, I only know it can handle festivals .. :roftl:)

Ohooo :roftl:

I'm gonna ask for a new camera for Christmas anyway, will come in handy :teehee:

Ohooo :roftl:

I'm gonna ask for a new camera for Christmas anyway, will come in handy :teehee:

For taking pictures it surely will ... For making videos that's another thing .. :aah:

The artist can make it like he wants, pretty much .. Think about Clouseau, it looks different every year :wink2:

But yeah, the seats are on the side and at the back, don't think they can change those .. :aah:

I'm already doubting wich camera I should take with me :teehee:

He should borrow a stage design with a lot of small stages and catwalks from Clouseau, so he could get a bit around the hall. Although i have a feeling he'd get lost :lmfao:

Don't worry, he def will.... He's almost as big as in France here... For real, vorst was 10000 places and sold out rather quickly... And that was 2007:wink2:

Wow... here it took him ages to sell 1500 tickets back then :mf_rosetinted:

Yes well, don't worry about pics, I'll do that, you film :teehee:

Deal :mf_rosetinted:

But then I still don't know if my little camera can handle it :teehee:

He should borrow a stage design with a lot of small stages and catwalks from Clouseau, so he could get a bit around the hall. Although i have a feeling he'd get lost :lmfao:

:lmfao: !

Would be something nice though .. I can just see him wandering around, getting a bit desperate .. :aah:

This time, I will get tickets, transport or no transport

I will walk to Antwerp if I have to :mf_rosetinted:

I heard it from Lientj yesterday I was like

:woot_jump:

after that I thought, gosh, het sportpaleis is sooo big :blink:

Are you going to buy seats or stalls?

seats are quite far away aren't they? and with stalls you have to run really fast for good places:naughty:

Yes, like the 'floating bridge' or whatever, tho I really have this suspicion he's going to be flying around over the venue at some point, in an astronaut's costume :teehee:

Wow... here it took him ages to sell 1500 tickets back then :mf_rosetinted:

That sounds great actually! :aah:

Yes, like the 'floating bridge' or whatever, tho I really have this suspicion he's going to be flying around over the venue at some point, in an astronaut's costume :teehee:

Don't give him ideas .. :aah: