CHANGED DATE: Mika in Antwerp, Belgium at Sportpaleis

Christine

Ow .. well, it didn't say anything about the balcony on Mikasounds, only standing & where the seated ones were .. So I guess we'll be fine? I hope :aah:

• Replies 570
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ow .. well, it didn't say anything about the balcony on Mikasounds, only standing & where the seated ones were .. So I guess we'll be fine? I hope :aah:

I hope so too :aah: Anyways, the balcony standing ones are sold out, and the 'regular' standing ones in the middle are the most expensive ones, so I guess we're good? Those on MS are quite expensive! :aah:

have you buy the GA standing place @ MS?

Now i'm a little stressed with the places and the categories....:shocked:

Yes standing places on MS, there were only two categories: standing and reserved seating if I remember correctly?

I just find it weird that the balcony standing places are sold out already.. Who wants those :boxed: So I was worried those were the ones they sold on MS :aah: Okay yes, they're the cheapest... I just don't know this venue so I don't know what the deal is with that. But like I said, judging by the price, I think we had the two best categories to chose from.

celien and i are going from antwerp to amsterdam, but we are going by train in the morning, i think

Does by car in the morning counts too? :aah:

I'm now planning to go in the morning too :thumb_yello:

I hope so too :aah: Anyways, the balcony standing ones are sold out, and the 'regular' standing ones in the middle are the most expensive ones, so I guess we're good? Those on MS are quite expensive! :aah:

I really hope our tickets are not to the balcony!! :aah: I guess not, they would have told about it...?

yes, i remenber only two cat standing and reserved seat....

i've the same reaction, when i've seen that the standing balcony was sold out:blink:

*ok Angele don't stress, you've choose the good place* :biggrin2:

@Bienie: general, it's normal for me,what balcony i don't know this word:roftl:

Hello everybody!

Of course we are going to Antwerp too!! I promised myself never to go there again because it is really very very big and you don't have close contact with the artist there... but for Mika I couldn't resist and give it another try ;) I hope we'll have the best places when ordered through Mikkasounds! Did anybody see the possibility to order VIPtickets? Interesse in een VIP-arrangement? Klik hier voor informatie en reservering http://www.sportpaleis.org/vip/?page=aanbod&item=269&cname

Imagine they have a meet and greet at the reception...!

Hello everybody!

Of course we are going to Antwerp too!! I promised myself never to go there again because it is really very very big and you don't have close contact with the artist there... but for Mika I couldn't resist and give it another try ;) I hope we'll have the best places when ordered through Mikkasounds! Did anybody see the possibility to order VIPtickets? Interesse in een VIP-arrangement? Klik hier voor informatie en reservering http://www.sportpaleis.org/vip/?page=aanbod&item=269&cname

Imagine they have a meet and greet at the reception...!

Yeah I saw it too, I don't think it will be like backstage and meeting the artist tho;)

It says on the site that you get food/drinks and best places. Well according to them. I guess they mean the 'loges' that you see on the seating plan. The parking space is quite handy tho!

I'm really worried for the bigness of this venue as well :( I found Vorst to be awful already:huh:

• 3 weeks later...
Where did you order them? I've ordered them via sandbag a long time ago..

Great!! :boing: did you order them on mikasounds?

I've ordered them via the Sportpaleis, because my parents and I couldn't pay them via mikasounds. We didn't have solo, maestro....

and they were cheaper via the sportpaleis, maybe because they don't have to send them from so far.:blink:

My mum was, hey there's a letter for you today. I never get letters, so I was like, ow okay, it's probably nothing important.

I opened it and I saw a publicity thing from the sportpaleis: 'oh great, I sign up to buy tickets and they already send me stupid 'come to our concerts' stuff'

Then I saw 3 blue papers with Mika in the corner, I looked at them and was like :shocked:

Whaaaaaaaa:boing::boing::boing:

has someone who bought them on mikasounds received them yet?

No ... I wouldn't expect them for at least a couple of months :wink2:

I think they're gonna send them somewhere january/february :original:

• 2 weeks later...
i've just noticed that you can buy 4 different kinds of tickets on the sportpaleiswebsite and only 2 kinds on mikasounds... what's the difference?

on the sportpaleiswebsite you can choose where you're going to stand/sit, seats, standing places. How closer with the stage, the more expensive they get

on the sportpaleiswebsite you can choose where you're going to stand/sit, seats, standing places. How closer with the stage, the more expensive they get

yeah, that's what i thought:thumb_yello:. but are the mikasounds tickets then those closest to the stage?

Also standings?

Or only the seated places?

you can choose

39 euro standings

42euro seats

46 euro standings

46 euro seats

and there was a map where you could see where the seats are

yeah, that's what i thought:thumb_yello:. but are the mikasounds tickets then those closest to the stage?

no idea, maybe you can choose? :mf_rosetinted:

you can choose

39 euro standings

42euro seats

46 euro standings

46 euro seats

and there was a map where you could see where the seats are

How great is that :boxed:

Now, on Mikasounds you pay 46.5 euro for the tickets, so I suppose those are the best standing places .. They should be :aah: