Christine

• Replies 570
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

it's not so difficult! the building is really easy to see:thumb_yello:

To see yes, but to get there from the highway that's another thing .. :aah:

(I've passed it a hundred times already, but actually going off the highway there .. no .. never did that :roftl:)

To see yes, but to get there from the highway that's another thing .. :aah:

(I've passed it a hundred times already, but actually going off the highway there .. no .. never did that :roftl:)

Exactly!:aah: I ended up driving to Breda once, don't understand Antwerp at all :aah::roftl:

Exactly!:aah: I ended up driving to Breda once, don't understand Antwerp at all :aah::roftl:

Last time I came back from Amsterdam I ended up driving to Dusseldorf :roftl: It was a sign .. :aah:

OHH..if i won't do this one,i won't see you:blink:

hope i could,specially to see some friends!and it's the first gig of the tour,love it :wub2:(i did lille,and berlin for the others tours ;) )

You have to come! :wub2:

Last time I came back from Amsterdam I ended up driving to Dusseldorf :roftl: It was a sign .. :aah:

You have to come! :wub2:

ohh,thanks:blush-anim-cl:,but my husband dos'ent like mika since i did lot and lot of gigs..now,i prefer do some giggs(for him,want 2,for my,about4/5...) by each tour,better for us :naughty:

Oh thanks Macboll ! I had missed that post !

It seems to be like Bercy, hope we will have nice places, as we have booked first !

The places are no more to sell on Mikasounds and I haven't found any website to book them ? I'm wondering which places have been reserved to Mikasounds pre-sales...

Edited by Sweetieval

OHH..if i won't do this one,i won't see you:blink:

hope i could,specially to see some friends!and it's the first gig of the tour,love it :wub2:(i did lille,and berlin for the others tours ;) )

Fanny, which gigs are you doing this time? I hope I will meet you... :wub2:

Anyone going to Amsterdam from Antwerp? How are you doing it? By train in the morning? By car in the evening? If anyone wants to share a car trip or something, send me PM. I can pay my share so it would be cheaper for everyone... :wink2:

I have tickets since yesterday.

I couldn't buy tickets on the special website because we don't have visa, maestro or solo. So I had to wait until they were available on the Sportpaleis site

SO this time I AM going to the gig :groovy:

Anyone going to Amsterdam from Antwerp? How are you doing it? By train in the morning? By car in the evening? If anyone wants to share a car trip or something, send me PM. I can pay my share so it would be cheaper for everyone... :wink2:

celien and i are going from antwerp to amsterdam, but we are going by train in the morning, i think

Does by car in the morning counts too? :aah:

Erm, I have a question... When you look at the seating plan of the venue:

http://sales.teleticketservice.com/gva/proc;jsessionid=08641923F179E627E0E0501BD7396291?webservid=jb2&action=selitem&p_id=1227&i_id=2503&ts_id=1

(choose one of categories)

You have 2 types of standing places, I assume and hope the tickets from MS are the ones in the middle, no? Not those on the balcony? :blink: :blink:

Erm, I have a question... When you look at the seating plan of the venue:

http://sales.teleticketservice.com/gva/proc;jsessionid=08641923F179E627E0E0501BD7396291?webservid=jb2&action=selitem&p_id=1227&i_id=2503&ts_id=1

(choose one of categories)

You have 2 types of standing places, I assume and hope the tickets from MS are the ones in the middle, no? Not those on the balcony? :blink: :blink:

the link doesn't work for me, but I've no idea where the standing places will be, I guess in the middle as you say...

I've read somewhere that the balcony is an option to use, so it depends on the artist if it'll be used. To my feeling, the standings are just the regular ones, so in the middle :wink2:

I've read somewhere that the balcony is an option to use, so it depends on the artist if it'll be used. To my feeling, the standings are just the regular ones, so in the middle :wink2:

Cool, but they are selling the balcony ones for the mika gig, so I guess they're being used.

@ Celien, if you go to: http://www.sportpaleis.be/nl/kalender/mika

en daar bij bestellen, een aantal en categorie ingeeft, en dan verder, dan krijg je zo'n seating plan:thumb_yello: