Win tickets and a M&G with Mika in Antwerp!

Droopsy

Radio Contact présente : Mika en concert en Belgique !

2010-03-29-rencontrezmika.jpg

Fans de Mika soyez plus que jamais à l’écoute...

Du 29 mars au 02 avril, vous aurez l’occasion de décrocher votre tête à tête avec lui à l’issue de son concert du 05 mai au Sportapaleis !

Pour rencontrer Mika en tête à tête, c’est le 16-20 de Radio Contact qu’il faut écouter !

Le mercredi 5 mai, il se produira à guichets fermés sur la scène du Sportpaleis d'Anvers !

Cette semaine, écoutez Radio Contact entre 16 et 20h et tentez de remporter vos 2 places... et votre rencontre avec la star !!!

Bonne chance !

------------------------

Translation:

Meet Mika face to face, listen to Radio Contact!

On Wednesday, May 5, Mika will perform @ Sportpaleis Antwerp!

This week, listen to Radio contact between 16 and 20 pm and try to win your 2 tickets... and a M&G with the star!

Good Luck!

RULES: http://www.radiocontact.be/page/radio-contact-jeux/14.aspx?LG=1

1. Participation Criteria

The competitions are open to any adult resident in Belgium at the time of the competition.

Source: http://www.radiocontact.be/quizz/tentez-de-remporter-vos-places-pour-le-concert-de-mika-et-votre-rencontre-avec-la-star/716.aspx

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Tickets et tête a tête? :das::aah:

Well, already got my tickets...

Have no idea how to participate, I don't understand that french talk on the radio :aah:

Yup, I'm not entering for the same reason: french. And my experience with that radio station is that if you don't understand it, you won't win it either. I once got called back with a competition, but my french was rusty, and basically she said: if you don't speak french then why do you enter the competition? And that was that :lmfao:

Yeah, belgium is fun like that + well the rules state you have to live in belgium... ;)

Yup, I'm not entering for the same reason: french. And my experience with that radio station is that if you don't understand it, you won't win it either. I once got called back with a competition, but my french was rusty, and basically she said: if you don't speak french then why do you enter the competition? And that was that :lmfao:

Yeah, belgium is fun like that + well the rules state you have to live in belgium... ;)

Oh ok, thanks for warning :aah: I'll just force my dad & sister to wait outside after the gig :biggrin2:

Radio Contact présente : Mika en concert en Belgique !

2010-03-29-rencontrezmika.jpg

Fans de Mika soyez plus que jamais à l’écoute...

Du 29 mars au 02 avril, vous aurez l’occasion de décrocher votre tête à tête avec lui à l’issue de son concert du 05 mai au Sportapaleis !

Pour rencontrer Mika en tête à tête, c’est le 16-20 de Radio Contact qu’il faut écouter !

Le mercredi 5 mai, il se produira à guichets fermés sur la scène du Sportpaleis d'Anvers !

Cette semaine, écoutez Radio Contact entre 16 et 20h et tentez de remporter vos 2 places... et votre rencontre avec la star !!!

Bonne chance !

------------------------

Translation:

Meet Mika face to face, listen to Radio Contact!

On Wednesday, May 5, Mika will perform @ Sportpaleis Antwerp!

This week, listen to Radio contact between 16 and 20 pm and try to win your 2 tickets... and a M&G with the star!

Good Luck!

RULES: http://www.radiocontact.be/page/radio-contact-jeux/14.aspx?LG=1

1. Participation Criteria

The competitions are open to any adult resident in Belgium at the time of the competition.

Source: http://www.radiocontact.be/quizz/tentez-de-remporter-vos-places-pour-le-concert-de-mika-et-votre-rencontre-avec-la-star/716.aspx

Oh haha! I love the way you highlight that it's only open to residents of Belgium.

Wonder if you will get a pasting like we did.

Anybody PM Leire?

Hmm, my French is quiet oké but I guess this : The competitions are open to any adult resident in Belgium at the time of the competition. means you have to be 18?

I'm afraid so :huh:

It said that if they specifically mention that minors can enter as well, that they just need someone over 18 to join them. I don't know if that applies here :dunno:

I sent an sms everytime the guy says that it's time to send the sms.

But nothing ...

To "win" you have to recognise a Mika's song (but mixed).

Monday, the "winner of the day" took 12sec to recognise the song.

Tuesday 11 sec

Yesterday : she didn't recognise it !!!!

2 days left. 2 winners left. Let's hope. I hope the big winner will be a real fan and not someone who just wanna win ticket and who thinks that's cool to meet Mika because he's famous.

I sent an sms everytime the guy says that it's time to send the sms.

But nothing ...

To "win" you have to recognise a Mika's song (but mixed).

Monday, the "winner of the day" took 12sec to recognise the song.

Tuesday 11 sec

Yesterday : she didn't recognise it !!!!

2 days left. 2 winners left. Let's hope. I hope the big winner will be a real fan and not someone who just wanna win ticket and who thinks that's cool to meet Mika because he's famous.

Good luck! Yeah it stinks that real fans don't win such cool things...

Archived