"mikapressed?"

photojenny14

hey guys. so today i was feeling a little down. as most of you do, i, as well, love mika with pretty much all my heart, but today this was making me sad. i was like, "well i do love this guy, and he is perfect in every way, but there's such a slim chance of me even meeting him! am i just setting my self up for failure?" and then i got to thinking about how it's so unrealistic and yet for the time being, i've probably doomed myself to failure with anyone realistic because none of them are as good as mika. i'm sorry if this is confusing, i'm trying my best to be articulate but i fear my skill is failing me. do any of you ever feel like this? any advice? i've listened to life in cartoon motion about 4 times today and while it makes me extraordinarily cheerful it is also mixed with quite a bit of sadness.

oh mika, what ever am i to do with you?

for now though i'm off to bed (hoping to catch a glimpse of him in my dreams)

thanks guys, you are all so amazing and i literally feel like i'd be lost with out you.:wub2:

love,

em

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah I know what you mean. Sometimes when I get on here, though I love seeing the pictures and reading the stories about how people on here have met him, I still feel kinda hopeless cause I might not ever meet him and if I finally do, he might be so big that it won't really mean anything cause it will be so quick. If that makes sense...

Yeah I know what you mean. Sometimes when I get on here, though I love seeing the pictures and reading the stories about how people on here have met him, I still feel kinda hopeless cause I might not ever meet him and if I finally do, he might be so big that it won't really mean anything cause it will be so quick. If that makes sense...

My thoughts exactly. :sad:

it makes complete sense. aw guys i didn't mean to upset you! i'm glad i know there are people who can relate though.

to quote mika, "i believe that we're in this together."

where do you guys live? have you seen him yet? i live near philly, pa which is a pretty big concert town but i also only live aobut 2 hrs from nyc. im hoping!!!

we just have to have faith that even if he does come and we dont get to talk to him, at least somewhere in his heart he knows that we love him and he appreciates the support that we've given him. but we have to meet him! i mean, it's probably written in our stars or something. and i don't think he'll get too too big (at least by his us tour) here because i've really heard nothing about him here and even the people who do like him or have heard of him are kind of mediocre about him. I personally don't understand it, but hey! more for us right?

feel the same way. it's pretty depressing. this sounds so stupid but Mika is almost kinda bittersweet to me cause i love him and his music and everything so much but i will never be able to know him and i have no idea when i will every be able to see him in concert and it's just sad.

Guy's! C'mon! Would Mika want you to be depressed about this? Of course you'll see him live! This is only album #1 and he said he wants to be in the music scene for as long as possible. He's obviously great with his fans so don't loose hope!!!

You may not believe this but one day you'll meet a real guy who will make you forget all about Mika. Well maybe forget a little bit :wink2:

I think Mika is awhile away from being a megastar, especially in the US. He's made himself pretty accessible to his fans and even though he doesn't have time to make friends with everyone you will get to see him one day if that's what you really want.

I know it's frustrating now, but Mika is going to be around a long time and you'll have plenty of chances to see his concerts for sure.

Well basically the reason I feel that way is cause my mom doesn't really like me going to shows or anything, most of them are in Chicago, and that's a two hour drive. I mean the only real concert I've been to was Christina Aguilera a few years ago and of course my mom took me. :blush-anim-cl::roftl:

I realize if you're young you may have to wait awhile until you can go to see him on your own. But I believe that Mika will be playing concerts for many, many years to come.

I know it sucks to wait, but it will be that much more exciting when you finally get to see his show.

Well basically the reason I feel that way is cause my mom doesn't really like me going to shows or anything, most of them are in Chicago, and that's a two hour drive. I mean the only real concert I've been to was Christina Aguilera a few years ago and of course my mom took me. :blush-anim-cl::roftl:

Well, you're 16! (I'm 16 too) and this means we can drive soon =] Mika roads trips are prolly as amazing as they sound.

Well I can drive, just not to Chicago, lol. I am impatient person, I want to see Mika now! lol

Oh right! I forgot NY was the only state that makes you wait until you're 17.. and 18 for some. They changed the law (wtfwtfwtf). I have to wait a couple months and I don't even have a car! =[ I'd steal a car if it meant seeing Mika <3:wub2:

Just beg and nag your mom until she lets you go just to shut you up :naughty:

haha, I'm really good at that! I'll just tell her I promise not to talk about Mika all the time if she lets me go (that is if he goes to Chicago). She is sick of Mika, and called him 'fluffy' I think was the word she used.

hey guys. so today i was feeling a little down. as most of you do, i, as well, love mika with pretty much all my heart, but today this was making me sad. i was like, "well i do love this guy, and he is perfect in every way, but there's such a slim chance of me even meeting him! am i just setting my self up for failure?" and then i got to thinking about how it's so unrealistic and yet for the time being, i've probably doomed myself to failure with anyone realistic because none of them are as good as mika. i'm sorry if this is confusing, i'm trying my best to be articulate but i fear my skill is failing me. do any of you ever feel like this? any advice? i've listened to life in cartoon motion about 4 times today and while it makes me extraordinarily cheerful it is also mixed with quite a bit of sadness.

oh mika, what ever am i to do with you?

for now though i'm off to bed (hoping to catch a glimpse of him in my dreams)

thanks guys, you are all so amazing and i literally feel like i'd be lost with out you.:wub2:

love,

em

i feel the exact same way.. it really sucks. and my friends make it even worse for me, their like oh my gosh why do you like his music so much, he doesnt even know you exist.

Oh right! I forgot NY was the only state that makes you wait until you're 17.. and 18 for some. They changed the law (wtfwtfwtf). I have to wait a couple months and I don't even have a car! =[ I'd steal a car if it meant seeing Mika <3:wub2:

Well that's dumb! I know Indiana is thinking about making a law that you have to graduate high school before you can get a license! How absurd is that?!

i feel the exact same way.. it really sucks. and my friends make it even worse for me, their like oh my gosh why do you like his music so much, he doesnt even know you exist.

Tell them he reads your posts on the MFC message board!

Well that's dumb! I know Indiana is thinking about making a law that you have to graduate high school before you can get a license! How absurd is that?!

Thats ridic!! Terrible! Out of the question! How are kids supposed to drive for hours to see Mika?!?! Don't they know how important he is???

Yeah I agree, a lot of teenagers don't really take driving seriously, but like I said before, I live in the boonies and everything's so far away, lol. Our school district covers about 5 different towns and 2 counties!

haha wow, your friends seem just a bit retarded. so you're only supposed to like musicians who know you exist? That limits us to local bands then and artists we just happen to meet XD Do you ever laugh at them for saying such stupid things?

I actually think the driving law is rather smart. I've driven with high school kids and their priorities are f***ed , their skill is minimal, and they shouldn't be driving so young anyway. Too much responsibility and not enough experience.

Hey! I take offense to that! I've only gone on the cub 4 times and ran 3 stop signs and gotten honked on the parkway 5 times.. and I accidently broke the breaks but other than that ima pro! =p

Yeah I agree, a lot of teenagers don't really take driving seriously, but like I said before, I live in the boonies and everything's so far away, lol. Our school district covers about 5 different towns and 2 counties!

Haha theres like 3 high schools, 2 middle schools, and 6 elemantary schools for my town.