A MIKA Barbie doll toy...

Suzy

needs to be made! Why not make a toy that looks like the boy for the boy who likes toys! :confused:

I would totally buy one! This MIKA barbie doll would have:

• red skinny pants, with grey underwear peeking out
    white t-shirt
    white hi-top Converse sneakers
    black braces that fall off all the time
    striped socks
    curly hair
    microphone
    piano, tamagotchi, extra clothes to style and dress him in

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

needs to be made! Why not make a toy that looks like the boy for the boy who likes toys! :confused:

white t-shirt
    striped socks
    curly hair
    microphone

u ppl scare me more and more every day! :roftl:

Hahaha!!! I used to have a Ken doll that had curly hair....his leg fell of though. He came with a silver tuxedo, the coat had tails and the rest of it was one peice:roftl: I think Ken in a box somewhere are my parents house...

I would so buy a Mika Barbie (well, Ken doll I guess!). And I'd dress him up to marry my little sister's Barbie, who has blond hair just like me....!!! :wub2: :wub2:

You can never be too old to play with dolls!!

But, I want my Mika Barbie to come with Lollipop girls. Maybe they can be sold separately! :naughty: :naughty:

I can definitely picture a Mika doll in my mind! Haha, it would be the greatest.

Of course there would also have to be a "Sleepover Mika" as well..with a soft, cuddly body so that you could sleep with it! :wink2:

white t-shirt
    striped socks
    curly hair
    microphone

that is the best toy pitch ever, i would work on getting a patent on that.

red skinny pants, with grey underwear peeking out
    white t-shirt
    striped socks
    curly hair
    microphone

You realize of course that Barbie's friend Teresa has a pet CAT called Mika?

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Mattel-K2771-Barbie-Teresa-Mika/dp/B000ELIXAO

* Mika can drink some water from a bottle and then wets in her litter box

* Teresa scoops up the litter clumps

* Teresa doll and Mika come with a kitty litter box, bottle, cat litter in a variety of colors, litter scooper, cat food bowl and cat toys

* Teresa doll and Mika come with a kitty litter box, bottle, cat litter in a variety of colors, litter scooper, cat food bowl and cat toys

well then mika can adopt teresas cat and have a happy mika family!

Omg! :roll1: That's hilarious.

...You know that the scary thing is, I think I could quite easily make one? My friends and I have made custom Barbie rockstar dolls before.

For instance, Velvet Goldmine inspired dolls and others:

barbie1b.jpg

If I tried to make up a test copy, would anyone actually want one? I might do one for fun and if it came out well, I could totally make them for people...

--Jack

...You know that the scary thing is, I think I could quite easily make one? My friends and I have made custom Barbie rockstar dolls before.

barbie1b.jpg

If I tried to make up a test copy, would anyone actually want one? I might do one for fun and if it came out well, I could totally make them for people...

--Jack

You've inspired me! I want to try to make a Mika doll-- it'll be summer project #1, yep!

Ooooh, yes! Seriously, it should be so easy! Just get a Ken or a Blake doll with longish hair, curl it, and get or sew appropriate clothes! (Ken dolls often come with gold and silver sneakers anyway, or you can paint them, and for tight trousers, you can probably modify Barbie's clothes.)

We should have a competition!

--Jack

barbie1b.jpg

--Jack

Your dolls are sooo cool!

I was thinking of making my own as rilo8913 mentioned, but it would only look like "ken" and I want it to look like MIKA.

And as nataliiexx mentioned, MATTEL just has to get the MIKA face just right or it will ruin it. MATTEL are you listening?

There have been some celebrity dolls made that are not very attractive or look anything like the real person, so they're gonna need to do a test doll for us MFCers to approve first, 'coz who knows MIKA's face better than we do - gosh, we only study and analyze every angle of his face and every single photo we've come across - literally hundreds by now!

I really want one!!! I'm sure little-Mika would easily become my little-James Dean's bestfriend!!!

james_dean_smaller.jpg

Little-Jimmy's all alone on the shelf right now... :° I'm sure they'd hang out with the Sideshow Buffy figures who are on the other side of the room when I'm asleep! lol :roftl:

barbie1b.jpg

--Jack

how did oyu do those, and is the blue guy painted with nail polish? lol

I really want one!!! I'm sure little-Mika would easily become my little-James Dean's bestfriend!!!

james_dean_smaller.jpg

Little-Jimmy's all alone on the shelf right now... :° I'm sure they'd hang out with the Sideshow Buffy figures who are on the other side of the room when I'm asleep! lol :roftl:

the james dean doll looks absolutely great!!! i want one too!!

matt are you a buffy fan too???

i wold os buy a mika babrie, it would be evern cooler if it had abutton you press and it sings clips of mikas songs and says things mika says a lot

and shake his hips! don't forget his hips!!