A MIKA Barbie doll toy...

Suzy

needs to be made! Why not make a toy that looks like the boy for the boy who likes toys! :confused:

I would totally buy one! This MIKA barbie doll would have:

• red skinny pants, with grey underwear peeking out
    white t-shirt
    white hi-top Converse sneakers
    black braces that fall off all the time
    striped socks
    curly hair
    microphone
    piano, tamagotchi, extra clothes to style and dress him in

That is the most awesome thing I have read in a long time :biggrin2:

x

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

how did oyu do those, and is the blue guy painted with nail polish? lol

Yep! He is painted with nail polish and covered in glitter and rhinestones (if you have the movie, you know what scene that's from). The hair is also sculpted with nail polish. The feather boa was hand-dyed, as were the trousers. :-)

The Curt Wild doll is wearing "leather" trousers made of garbage bags and electrical tape, ha, and we cut his hair and styled it, and then cemented it with clear nail polish as well. His face was highlighted and contoured with markers (we also gave him Ewan McGregor's mole), and permanent markers were used for his nails and his shoes.

Nail polish is best because it's relatively cheap and it doesn't wash off!

Queenie: my sister did most of the work on Brian Slade, so credit should go to her! :-)

--Jack

The Curt Wild doll is wering "leather" trousers made of garbage bags and electrical tape, ha, and we cut his hair and styled it, and then cemented it with clear nail polish as well. His face was highlighted and contoured with markers (we also gave him Ewan McGregor's mole), and permanent markers were used for his nails and his shoes.

Nail polish is best because it's relatively cheap and it doesn't wash off!

Queenie: my sister did most of the work on Brian Slade, so credit should go to her! :-)

--Jack

Amazing! I like Curt Wild! I"ve never thought of using garbage bags to make trousers and it looks so cool! and his hair style is very nice too!

Anyway, I want my Mika doll to be a soft one...stuffed toy, I mean, I want bouncing hips...sorry, my English is so poor... :blush-anim-cl:

Amazing! I like Curt Wild! I"ve never thought of using garbage bags to make trousers and it looks so cool! and his hair style is very nice too!

Anyway, I want my Mika doll to be a soft one...stuffed toy, I mean, I want bouncing hips...sorry, my English is so poor... :blush-anim-cl:

Don't apologize; I understand you perfectly!

Soft, eh? Maybe kind of like Jack Sparrow doll I also made, then? :)

120505.jpg

That was actually a lot harder!

--Jack

Don't apologize; I understand you perfectly!

Soft, eh? Maybe kind of like Jack Sparrow doll I also made, then? :)

120505.jpg

That was actually a lot harder!

--Jack

Ohhh, very lovely!! :wub2: I'm so eager to see the Mika doll you make~ :roll1:

needs to be made! Why not make a toy that looks like the boy for the boy who likes toys! :confused:

white t-shirt
    striped socks
    curly hair
    microphone

Oooh I want one:roftl:

...You know that the scary thing is, I think I could quite easily make one? My friends and I have made custom Barbie rockstar dolls before.

For instance, Velvet Goldmine inspired dolls and others:

barbie1b.jpg

If I tried to make up a test copy, would anyone actually want one? I might do one for fun and if it came out well, I could totally make them for people...

--Jack

Your dolls look great! I could make Mika doll too! :shocked:

I've had a dream in which I've got a Mika doll. So I already know what it should look like. :naughty: And I have painted a doll's face once! I only need to find Ken that has got long brown hair.

Do you guys want to see my doll collection? :roftl: I've got Elvis, James Dean, Marilyns, ancient princesses etc. :biggrin2:

Actually I want to make two Mika dolls! One for me and similar one to be given to Mika. :blush-anim-cl::roftl:

Your dolls look great! I could make Mika doll too! :shocked:

I've had a dream in which I've got a Mika doll. So I already know what it should look like. :naughty: And I have painted a doll's face once! I only need to find Ken that has got long brown hair.

Do you guys want to see my doll collection? :roftl: I've got Elvis, James Dean, Marilyns, ancient princesses etc. :biggrin2:

Actually I want to make two Mika dolls! One for me and similar one to be given to Mika. :blush-anim-cl::roftl:

awww...that would be awsome!! XD

I'm a member of a Finnish Barbie forum. We also have English section on there if you want to join in... :naughty:

We've got a huge picture gallery and the texts beneath the pictures are mostly been written in English.

So, my nick is Aurora on there and here's a link to my pictures: http://www.barbiescale.com/mkportal/modules/coppermine/index.php?cat=10015 Aurora is a name of my favorite doll from my childhood. :wink2: All my dolls are from Mattel, and some are ordinary and others very rare. :bleh:

white t-shirt
    striped socks
    curly hair
    microphone

Not a bad idea!

I remember RAGGEDY ANN & ANDY.

Mika could also be a rag doll like RAGGEDY ANDY, because he has curly hair, and striped socks and wears braces!!

2005boxedfull.jpg

He's also a lot cuter and cuddlier than a barbie. I would buy that too! :thumb_yello:

I remember RAGGEDY ANN & ANDY.

Mika could also be a rag doll like RAGGEDY ANDY, because he has curly hair, and striped socks and wears braces!!

2005boxedfull.jpg

He's also a lot cuter and cuddlier than a barbie. I would buy that too! :thumb_yello:

I like their red hair. They remind me of the Cabbage Patch dolls.