The mystery MIKA JUICE?

Suzy

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I would say try it - but the dc peeps are saying that he has a chest infection, so now I'm not so sure. But it sure would be tempting.

I just read that! Hmmm...wonder how long virus can live on plastic?

I guess it will have to maintain a mystery for awhile.

Welll...tasting it would perhaps solve the mystery of what exactly is in that bottle, but the whole infection thing doesn't sound too yummy. Tough call! I think I'd taste it though. I'm too curious! :roftl:

you stole Mika#s secret juice?!?!?! :shocked:

Yeah! I did! Well, no.. I din't "steal" it! I politely requested it after the show as they were tidying the stage.

It was a sponteaneous reaction to wanting something from the stage besides the set list. Gosh, do you think its crazy?!!! Is suppose it is kinda weird. But I don't know what to do with it really? I just stare at it. I did smell it...

Yeah! I did! Well, no.. I din't "steal" it! I politely requested it after the show as they were tidying the stage.

It was a sponteaneous reaction to wanting something from the stage besides the set list. Gosh, do you think its crazy?!!! Is suppose it is kinda weird. But I don't know what to do with it really? I just stare at it. I did smell it...

Did it smell good?:blink:

I also have a set list from when he was in denmark:wub2:

Did it smell good?:blink:

I also have a set list from when he was in denmark:wub2:

What does it smell like?:blink:

I smelled it! First of all, it does not smell like ALCOHOL (just to rule out those speculations). Second, it doesn't have a strong fruity flavor either (so maybe that rules out cranberry juice). It doesn't really smell like anything but flavoured water. I AM SO TEMPTED TO DRINK SOME!

I would do it:naughty:

Okay im gonna confess something...at the miga gig here in denmark the opening act was mr hudson and he put his bottle right infront of me and i kinda took it with me...i did drink the water...and i still have the bottle...i call it mr hudson:roftl:

I would do it:naughty:

Okay im gonna confess something...at the miga gig here in denmark the opening act was mr hudson and he put his bottle right infront of me and i kinda took it with me...i did drink the water...and i still have the bottle...i call it mr hudson:roftl:

Ha ha! It had to take another to admit the same thing for you to confess!:roftl: We're both CRAZY!

I will taste it then *runs off to risk getting MIKA's Chest infection*

Ha ha! It had to take another to admit the same thing for you to confess!:roftl: We're both CRAZY!

I will taste it then *runs off to risk getting MIKA's Chest infection*

OOOO you should taste it!!

What does it taste like? :bleh:

Tell us when you know!

x

I took a sip! My lips were on the same bottle as MIKA's! (hee hee)

It tastes like some sort of light tasting berry drink/juice. Not too sweet, very watered down. At first taste, I thought it might be some sort of Gatorade/Powerade - but maybe its more like Crystal Light. I dunno....:bleh:

This is crazy.:roftl:

It tastes like some sort of light tasting berry drink/juice. Not too sweet, very watered down. At first taste, I thought it might be some sort of Gatorade/Powerade - but maybe its more like Crystal Light. I dunno....:bleh:

:wub2: :wub2: wow and yeah we are both pretty crazy:roftl: :roftl:

:roftl:

Awesome!!

Soooo.. You kind of kissed Mika.. :bleh: Lol.

x

I would have done the same thing Suzy!

Just don't drink it all! You usually need a certain dose of virus/bacteria to get sick and your immune system is probably better than the poor exausted Mika!