Calling all Californians!

Mika3Maniac

Yey, so this is a random thread for people living in California. Why? Because I am terribly bored! AND we can discuss how much we all want Mika to come to LA, San Diego, San Fransisco, etc..

So, to start, I live in Newport Beach. Woot! Which probably has the lowest population of Mika lovers in the country, but I am slowly but surely converting people to the Church of Mika. :biggrin2:

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Right here (pronounced "her" haha).

Why can't he have a concert here like everyday? The Brits have it so lucky, all the Europeans do.........they get Mika all the time

I KNOW!!! I am so jealous!!! And it's really ironic because when I went to England this summer, he didn't have a concert near enough to where I was staying and I'm going to England again at Christmas but of course he doesn't have any concerts then either! HE BETTER COME TO CALIFORNIA IN THE SPRING!!! arrgrrgrrrh!

I KNOW!!! I am so jealous!!! And it's really ironic because when I went to England this summer, he didn't have a concert near enough to where I was staying and I'm going to England again at Christmas but of course he doesn't have any concerts then either! HE BETTER COME TO CALIFORNIA IN THE SPRING!!! arrgrrgrrrh!

You get to go to England???????

I hate you.......:bleh:

Life is cruel.

He needs to the west Coast tour! Come to Vancouver and then to California, and then to Australia and New Zealand. I say that's a plan! what ya think?

agreed....

MIKA...PLEASE COME TO THE WEST COAST IN VANCOUVER AND THEN TO CALIFORNIA AND THEN TO AUSTRALIA AND NEW ZEALAND...WE LOVE YOU SOOOOO MUCH!!!

how's that?:naughty:

agreed....

MIKA...PLEASE COME TO THE WEST COAST IN VANCOUVER AND THEN TO CALIFORNIA AND THEN TO AUSTRALIA AND NEW ZEALAND...WE LOVE YOU SOOOOO MUCH!!!

how's that?:naughty:

Yep! That's the PLAN! The Pacific Tour! and maybe a Honolulu concert? Mika in a bright summer shirt. on the beach, everyone drinking drinks with little umbrellas in them, warm breezes on the sea... sigh

*sighs too*

*imagines sitting on the beach with Mika and suz...what a wonderful time!:biggrin2: *

I used to be able to stay in Hawaii for free! (Mum owned two Condos there)

but not any more...however they do own a house in England....hmmmmmmm

in Manchester area......The Vacation Gods need to answer me.

Yey, so this is a random thread for people living in California. Why? Because I am terribly bored! AND we can discuss how much we all want Mika to come to LA, San Diego, San Fransisco, etc..

So, to start, I live in Newport Beach. Woot! Which probably has the lowest population of Mika lovers in the country, but I am slowly but surely converting people to the Church of Mika. :biggrin2:

haha i love your idea. its amazing. I live right on the border of Dana Point and San Juan Capistrano. But i like to say the i live in dana point since its the nicer of the towns. We live so close to eachother Mika3Maniac!!!! And i love going to laguna beach.

AND OMG ITS RAINING!!!! FINALLY!!!! IM SOOO HAPPYYYY!!!!!!!! but it stopped already so now im sad. but it rained!!! so theres puddles!!!

hahahh. i love rain. it just gets you in that mood. to be all warm and cumfy and hot chocolate and cuddle with someone by the fire with a blanket and hear the rain pitter-patter on the roof and see it fall on the window and splash in the puddles and wear 7 layers of socks so you cant bend your ankles even.

its just amazing.

o and MIKA is spoiling the UK people. You guys are spoiled.

We havent got barely anythinggg. :P;)

Yay I liked that rain last night!!! WOOT! The clouds are clearing now though :(

I knowwsssss, he was in LA like 2 times in the Spring and I couldn't go to either of them. AHHHHHHH Then I went to England and I couldn't go to the concerts then either. Maybe he'll do a random surprise Christmas concert in London when I'm there!!!

i visited california i went from san fran to san diego and stopped at LA, where i saw a movie being taken!!!, it involved will smith and a couple of others!!!

dont know the name but its coming out next year sometime!! :thumb_yello:

by the way dont come to england, it will be so expensive for you!!! its about double the price!!

everything was cheaper for me though!! haha...:roftl:

bought 3 pairs of converse and it came to about 35 pounds wheras it costs the same amount to buy only one pair here in england :naughty:

you should better start saving up!!! :thumb_yello: :thumb_yello:

i visited california i went from san fran to san diego and stopped at LA, where i saw a movie being taken!!!, it involved will smith and a couple of others!!!

dont know the name but its coming out next year sometime!! :thumb_yello:

by the way dont come to england, it will be so expensive for you!!! its about double the price!!

everything was cheaper for me though!! haha...:roftl:

bought 3 pairs of converse and it came to about 35 pounds wheras it costs the same amount to buy only one pair here in england :naughty:

you should better start saving up!!! :thumb_yello: :thumb_yello:

Oooooh will smith film! sounds good haha.

Oh I know! England is sooooo much more expensive than it was about 3 years ago! When I was there in July I spent sooo much money! Everything is waay over priced.

ive never been to london. i really wanna go tho!

I loved the rain today!

o and hey...

WATCH ACROSS THE UNIVERSE! most amazzing movie you'll ever see. its my favorite movie now. WATCH IT!

:D hee he

London is so much fun! I've been there twice a year every year since I was 4. Yey! The rain made me happy hahaha :)

I'll have to see that movie!!!