Calling all Californians!

Mika3Maniac

OH! I was just in Chula Vista for Stree-Scene this last weekend!

*excited because that coincidence never happens to her on the MFC*

Seems like everyone I know on here is at least 6,000 miles away.

OMG!!! That must have been fun! Too bad Mika wasn't performing there!

Yah most everyone on this forum live in the UK...but now we all know some Californians!!

WOOOT FOR SO CAL!

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

OH! I was just in Chula Vista for Stree-Scene this last weekend!

*excited because that coincidence never happens to her on the MFC*

Seems like everyone I know on here is at least 6,000 miles away.

AHH! Street Scene must've been so fun. I really wanted to get to see Muse and Arctic Monkeys but..I couldn't go. :thumbdown:

OMG!!! That must have been fun! Too bad Mika wasn't performing there!

Yah most everyone on this forum live in the UK...but now we all know some Californians!!

WOOOT FOR SO CAL!

YAY, SO CAL!!!! :biggrin2:

AHH! Street Scene must've been so fun. I really wanted to get to see Muse and Arctic Monkeys but..I couldn't go. :thumbdown:

WOOOOOO! Yay for pleasant weather!!! Hahaha.

Whereabouts do you live??

Wow, I sure hope that Mika comes to perform in Southern California in the Spring. PLEEEAAASSSEEE!

WOOOOOO! Yay for pleasant weather!!! Hahaha.

Whereabouts do you live??

Wow, I sure hope that Mika comes to perform in Southern California in the Spring. PLEEEAAASSSEEE!

I live in Palmdale which is about an hour away from L.A....It's a bit close to the Mojave desert. :biggrin2:

I live in Newport Beach! About 1 hour 20 minutes away from San Diego!!!

woah, thats not that FAR!!! lol but the gas will cost like too much..well whatevs, i always pass newport on my way to irvine and the cliffs and houses off the 5 freeway(or the 405?) that i see from afar seem so beautiful...idk if it is newport but yeah i want to go to UCI for college, asian people central as well as a GREAT community :biggrin2:

I live in Palmdale which is about an hour away from L.A....It's a bit close to the Mojave desert. :biggrin2:

Oooh, it's hot there I guess? hehehe.

woah, thats not that FAR!!! lol but the gas will cost like too much..well whatevs, i always pass newport on my way to irvine and the cliffs and houses off the 5 freeway(or the 405?) that i see from afar seem so beautiful...idk if it is newport but yeah i want to go to UCI for college, asian people central as well as a GREAT community :biggrin2:

OMG My house is a 5 minute drive from the UCI campus! I live on the "border" of Newport Beach and Irvine! It's a great campus, nice shopping area hehehe.

Are you a senior in high school?

Yeah the only time I've heard him on the radio was when I was in England. I've heard his song played on the FOX LA morning news twice though :naughty:

SAY WHAT? I watch that every morning.............never heard Mika, naturally. hahaha

I know! Nobody here in Orange County knows about him either! They just listen to evil rock music and go around pretending to be stereotypically "OC"...but anyways, that's another matter. I've forced about 30 friends to listen to him, and I've converted 2 and half converted 1 person.

I guess Mika is too cool for school.

Im in Orange County too!!

Do you realize that i live just about like 20 minutes away from you!? I'm in Dana Point, right next to Laguna Beach, and from Laguna you get into Newport.

I"m so excited that i have an MFCER in my area!!!! YEEE!!!

and im very very proud to say that i have converted like 5 people so far :naughty:

OMG and you know what!? at my school pep rally (im a sophomore btw) our dance team did a dance to......... LOVE TODAY!!!!!!!

it was the best day ever almost!!!!! I loved it!!!!

and now, whenever i walk in the halls i always hear someone singing love today!!! and i keep meeting more and more people who love mika!!!!!! aaaaahhhhhh!!! I love my school :wub2:

I live in Newport Beach! About 1 hour 20 minutes away from San Diego!!!

Yeah i live about the same distance from san diego too!!

Yeah SoCal!!!! WOOO!!

we rock :naughty:

Do you realize that i live just about like 20 minutes away from you!? I'm in Dana Point, right next to Laguna Beach, and from Laguna you get into Newport.

and im very very proud to say that i have converted like 5 people so far :naughty:

OMG and you know what!? at my school pep rally (im a sophomore btw) our dance team did a dance to......... LOVE TODAY!!!!!!!

and now, whenever i walk in the halls i always hear someone singing love today!!! and i keep meeting more and more people who love mika!!!!!! aaaaahhhhhh!!! I love my school :wub2:

Yeah i live about the same distance from san diego too!!

Yeah SoCal!!!! WOOO!!

we rock :naughty:

Oh you're lucky with the rally thing...I was talking to the girls behind me in chemistry about Mika...typical response..."Who's Mika?" I educated them real quickly....

Hmm...is bakersfield considered SoCal?...or is is just stuck in the middle (hahaha) of North and South?....

Oh you're lucky with the rally thing...I was talking to the girls behind me in chemistry about Mika...typical response..."Who's Mika?" I educated them real quickly....

Hmm...is bakersfield considered SoCal?...or is is just stuck in the middle (hahaha) of North and South?....

hahah

ummmmmm i think that would be socal.

Let's just consider you to be SoCalian :naughty:

I'm a junior...this year is going to be soooo long...

I have the SAT in two weeks, and the ACT...AND two AP classes...plus I have auditions for our school play in two days...and then i need to feed my addiction to the MFC...:biggrin2:

UGH Being a junior sucks! I have the SAT in november, and the PSAT in October. And I have 3 AP classes and 1 honours class...aaaaahhhh.

You go to dana hills high school right? I'm playing tennis at dana hills on OCTOBER 26TH!!! WOOOOOOT!

I always give lectures to people about MIKA.

When someone asks very cluelessly, "Whos MIKA?" theres some part in my brain that clicks on and i start giving a whole biography about him "he was born in lebanon and raised in Paris and then moved to londonand his momma is lebanese and his dad is american and he has a lazy eye and he thinks brains are sexy and..." and all the stuff i heard about him in interviews just starts shooting out of my mouth. It can scare people too.

Its like a MIKA STORM.

haha

UGH Being a junior sucks! I have the SAT in november, and the PSAT in October. And I have 3 AP classes and 1 honours class...aaaaahhhh.

You go to dana hills high school right? I'm playing tennis at dana hills on OCTOBER 26TH!!! WOOOOOOT!

AAHHH are you serious!!!!!!

omg im gonna go watch your game!!!! I'm seriously gonna go watch your game!!!! i'm so serious right now!!!!

thats insane!!!

When someone asks very cluelessly, "Whos MIKA?" theres some part in my brain that clicks on and i start giving a whole biography about him "he was born in lebanon and raised in Paris and then moved to londonand his momma is lebanese and his dad is american and he has a lazy eye and he thinks brains are sexy and..." and all the stuff i heard about him in interviews just starts shooting out of my mouth. It can scare people too.

Its like a MIKA STORM.

haha

I know what you mean. Today during my study period this boy saw my binder which has photos of Mika all over it and he said "Who is THAT!?" and I was like "O M G, are you kidding, you've never heard of Mika..." and basically I told him Mika's life story haha.

Oooh, it's hot there I guess? hehehe.

OMG My house is a 5 minute drive from the UCI campus! I live on the "border" of Newport Beach and Irvine! It's a great campus, nice shopping area hehehe.

Are you a senior in high school?

why yes i am a senior and UCI is my FIRST choice, i mean the irvine spectrum is right there and it has great bio majors and everything, but im not sure if im good enough for the school???? thats soooo cool that you live there, i want to visit now, lol:biggrin2:

AAHHH are you serious!!!!!!

omg im gonna go watch your game!!!! I'm seriously gonna go watch your game!!!! i'm so serious right now!!!!

thats insane!!!

OMG YOU HAVE TO WATCH MY GAME! We'll be played against your school, but you can cheer for my school anyways because, well you know, I'm a MIKA OBSESSED MANIAC FANGIRL! Hahaha mark your calendar...

Dana Hilla was the only team that we lost to last year, so it's REVENGE TIME!

OMG YOU HAVE TO WATCH MY GAME! We'll be played against your school, but you can cheer for my school anyways because, well you know, I'm a MIKA OBSESSED MANIAC FANGIRL! Hahaha mark your calendar...

Dana Hilla was the only team that we lost to last year, so it's REVENGE TIME!

hahahahah

OMG i am soo excited!

My friend is on the tennis team i think haha!

ooooo We are gonna kick your assss! Our tennis team is so good!!

But ill cheer for you anyways :wink:

JUST coz youre an MFCer...

haha

October 26. got it. I will see you there!! I'll make a sign. you'll see :naughty:

Its like a MIKA STORM.

haha

me too...when my friend said she saw mika on a so you think you can dance rerun...I said "Aww, he was wearing his blue skinny jeans and a white shirt that day." She said, "You remember what he wore? you are obsessed" I just smiled....

why yes i am a senior and UCI is my FIRST choice, i mean the irvine spectrum is right there and it has great bio majors and everything, but im not sure if im good enough for the school???? thats soooo cool that you live there, i want to visit now, lol:biggrin2:

YES! You should visit and we can have a Mika party at the Irvine Spectrum! UCI is a great school. If you have good grades, I'm sure you'll get in.

hahahahah

OMG i am soo excited!

My friend is on the tennis team i think haha!

ooooo We are gonna kick your assss! Our tennis team is so good!!

But ill cheer for you anyways :wink:

JUST coz youre an MFCer...

haha

October 26. got it. I will see you there!! I'll make a sign. you'll see :naughty:

Oh no you di'nt. We are sooo gonna win this year!

We'll have to make a secret signal so I know who you are and we can have an intense conversation about Mika! Most of the time at tennis matches I talk about Mika and my friends pretend to listen. :)

me too...when my friend said she saw mika on a so you think you can dance rerun...I said "Aww, he was wearing his blue skinny jeans and a white shirt that day." She said, "You remember what he wore? you are obsessed" I just smiled....

Hahaha, that outfit was fabulous! I saw the repeat of that on Sunday!

Aaaahhhh! You guys are so lucky you're going to get to meet each other and talk about Mika offline, lol! And yeah I agree, usually whenever anyone asks me who Mika is I just tell them his life story. And then whoever asked justs run away from me. :roftl:

Aaaahhhh! You guys are so lucky you're going to get to meet each other and talk about Mika offline, lol! And yeah I agree, usually whenever anyone asks me who Mika is I just tell them his life story. And then whoever asked justs run away from me. :roftl:

Im not meeting anyone...

I could talk about Mika so much I could start a new class...Mika Studies...would be the best class in the world!...homework would be a certain number of posts on the MFC!....