Calling all Californians!

Mika3Maniac

YES! You should visit and we can have a Mika party at the Irvine Spectrum! UCI is a great school. If you have good grades, I'm sure you'll get in.

Oh no you di'nt. We are sooo gonna win this year!

We'll have to make a secret signal so I know who you are and we can have an intense conversation about Mika! Most of the time at tennis matches I talk about Mika and my friends pretend to listen. :)

AAAHHh!!!

haha we are gonna meet at the spectrum after the game ok!? woo!

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

YES! You should visit and we can have a Mika party at the Irvine Spectrum! UCI is a great school. If you have good grades, I'm sure you'll get in.

lol, we'll be singing RELAX on the ferris wheel?:thumb_yello: hahahaha that would actually be awesome :biggrin2:

wait are you a senior too? and if so where are you planning to go for college?

AAAHHh!!!

haha we are gonna meet at the spectrum after the game ok!? woo!

Oh yes!!! Hahaha. It will be amazing! So at the tennis match, I'll be the overly hyper British girl singing grace kelly...haha.

lol, we'll be singing RELAX on the ferris wheel?:thumb_yello: hahahaha that would actually be awesome :biggrin2:

wait are you a senior too? and if so where are you planning to go for college?

YES! We would Mika-up the placeee! Haha.

No I'm actually a junior, but I want to go to somewhere with a strong biological/medical program...It's random. I want to major in something to do with science/medical and minor in journalism :) I'm not sure if I'd want to go to UCI just because I live so close and I've lived in the area for 10 years, soooo yeah. but UCI is a great place! One of my friends is in her freshman year there and she loves it so far.

YES! We would Mika-up the placeee! Haha.

No I'm actually a junior, but I want to go to somewhere with a strong biological/medical program...It's random. I want to major in something to do with science/medical and minor in journalism :) I'm not sure if I'd want to go to UCI just because I live so close and I've lived in the area for 10 years, soooo yeah. but UCI is a great place! One of my friends is in her freshman year there and she loves it so far.

i guess your looking more into hmmm im thinking like UCLA/UCSD maybe? lol idk, but yeah i know that berkeley has the one of the greatest bio engineering program. yeah a buncha my friends are like at UCI now, i miss them...i think this week is the frosh welcome week or something.

i live like close to UCSD and la jolla is sooooooooo beautiful, i think you would really enjoy it down here, its like right on the beach and the dorms arent as great as irvine but there ok...but hey you can go to UCLA as well. oh southern cali has sooooooo much more beauty than northern cali

i guess your looking more into hmmm im thinking like UCLA/UCSD maybe? lol idk, but yeah i know that berkeley has the one of the greatest bio engineering program. yeah a buncha my friends are like at UCI now, i miss them...i think this week is the frosh welcome week or something.

i live like close to UCSD and la jolla is sooooooooo beautiful, i think you would really enjoy it down here, its like right on the beach and the dorms arent as great as irvine but there ok...but hey you can go to UCLA as well. oh southern cali has sooooooo much more beauty than northern cali

I reaaally don't want to go to UCLA or UCSD or USC or any of those huge party/football schools lol. All of the party kids from my school want to go to those places, I kinda want a place like berkeley I guess (i'm visiting there in the spring) and also places like Haverford (in penn) look nice, but I kinda want to stay in California :)

I have to go do my AP Chem homework now! AAAAAHHHHH it's so harddd!

I reaaally don't want to go to UCLA or UCSD or USC or any of those huge party/football schools lol. All of the party kids from my school want to go to those places, I kinda want a place like berkeley I guess (i'm visiting there in the spring) and also places like Haverford (in penn) look nice, but I kinda want to stay in California :)

I have to go do my AP Chem homework now! AAAAAHHHHH it's so harddd!

i didnt know that ucla and ucsd were party schools, i heard they are actually academically hard to get into? lol, well idk, i know what you mean, AP Bio and AP Calc is kicking my ass right now:boxed: .........booooooo well ttyl :biggrin2:

i didnt know that ucla and ucsd were party schools, i heard they are actually academically hard to get into? lol, well idk, i know what you mean, AP Bio and AP Calc is kicking my ass right now:boxed: .........booooooo well ttyl :biggrin2:

Well I know for sure that UCSD is a party school, but it is also a good school. I think. lol.

AP classes are evil! I'm getting my butt kicked by AP Chem, AP English, and AP US History...oooooowwwwwwww.

*sings Love Today softly to herself*

Oh, it's cooling down!! No more triple digit temps for me!! Yay fall!

I'm so mad. It was raining on the weekend and cold and now its in the 90's.....I'm sooo freakin' sick of the sun! It needs to go to hell and die.

*awkward silence* lol :biggrin2:

*kicks kk448 out*

Make your own thread, Hoosier. :biggrin2:

Haha, I was jealous that you guys have enough people from your state to make your own thread, while I think I know of only one other person from Indiana. :naughty:

Yeah, I live right outside Fresno, between there and Madera. I'm pretty happy right now, because 88 is very cool in comparison to what we had the rest of this summer. It feels nice.

Yeah I guess 88 is nice. When I was in Fresno there were wildfires and it made it horribly hot!