Calling all Californians!

Mika3Maniac

nothin much...no homework tonight:thumb_yello:

and i might get to go to a plain white t's concert tonight!! Its at a walmart parking lot and completely free! just waiting for parents approval...

and mom wants me to get a job...poop...i dont...

Wal-Mart what the hell? hahah

Eyew...I have a ot of homework tonight.....friggin' teachers making me walk home with a million books.....bastards

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello!

Yikes...what were you doing?

We had a JV tennis match, but the other team didn't show up, so instead of going home (at 3) our coach thought that it would be fun if he split the team in half and we played each other...UGH SO ANNOYING!

My last class ends at 12:20, but I always have to stay at school until around 6 because that's when tennis ends...it's so horrid. :thumbdown:

hahaha.

ok ladies!, i really super want this to happen!!!!!!!!

lets start planning cali girls!!!!!

Date: _____________

Who: me, fmbm, glowstick, lollipopgirl83, and who else?

uhhh yeah. thats all we got.

and it would be fun if we just had one day where everyone hangs out together!! Like we can meet somewhere and hang out!! haha.

wow. California MIKA fans all in 1 place at the same time. hanging out. thats... INSANE!!!!! haha. it might be scary to some people. Coz, you know how we are: :roll1::naughty::insane::yay::woot_jump::groupwave::mf_boff:

Hahaha. We should do it during Winter break or something

Lol, we really need to do this sometime!

I just got back from school as well. And I have homework. Not a lot, but the few things I have to do are so...detailed.

I have homework also!!! But I have a lot. It's all studying for tests though...gosh I have sooooooo many tests!!! My schedule is killing me this year, it's too overwhelming :thumbdown:

Also, I would like to go to the Mika disneyland day! YAY!

I have homework also!!! But I have a lot. It's all studying for tests though...gosh I have sooooooo many tests!!! My schedule is killing me this year, it's too overwhelming :thumbdown:

Also, I would like to go to the Mika disneyland day! YAY!

Ughhh I know! Nowadays I'm having quizzes and tests EVERY single week.

We had a JV tennis match, but the other team didn't show up, so instead of going home (at 3) our coach thought that it would be fun if he split the team in half and we played each other...UGH SO ANNOYING!

My last class ends at 12:20, but I always have to stay at school until around 6 because that's when tennis ends...it's so horrid. :thumbdown:

eeeewww that sucks.

wow. I would hhate that coach!!

hahah the other school didn't show up. suckaaas. :wink:

I love all my fellow californians!!!! haha

YEAH CALIFORNIA!!!

Are we all in high school? Like, all around the same age?

That's awesome!!

eeeewww that sucks.

YEAH CALIFORNIA!!!

That's awesome!!

Ugh I know! I have serious problems with that coach!!!

Yep, because the other team didn't show up, we won 18-0!!! HAHAH!

CALI CALI CALIFORNIA!!! Hahaha

I guess we are all in high school?? I am a junior...so...yep...:thumbdown:

eeeewww that sucks.

YEAH CALIFORNIA!!!

That's awesome!!

Well I'm not in high school yet...But still. We're AROUND the same age :roftl:

Well I'm not in high school yet...But still. We're AROUND the same age :roftl:

That's ok! Enjoy not being in high school while you still can!!! just kidding :) High school is...um...interesting...

Hi Caligals!

(And supporters of Caligals.)

What a great idea for a thread!

*settles herself in with people who understand what it's like to love Mika but live in California*

NOBODY AT MY SCHOOL KNOWS WHO MIKA IS! It bugs me sooo much! And he's never ever ever on the radio. Us Californians have it baaaaaaad.

I've heard him on the radio once in the US. Every other time I heard him played in a public place or on a radio was when I was in Greece and Italy. It was frustrating, because you have to really search for him here, but over there, he was EVERYWHERE. Seriously, I lost count of the times I heard Relax blaring from a restaurant or passing car.

NOBODY AT SCHOOL KNOWS ABOUT MIKA. arghhh in L.A. there's at least a few people who know about him, but no one here in Palmdale knows!

I've been forcing my friends to listen to him, but they all think he's horrible. Probably because the only thing they play on the radio here is terrible country music. :thumbdown:

NOBODY AT SCHOOL KNOWS ABOUT MIKA. arghhh in L.A. there's at least a few people who know about him, but no one here in Palmdale knows!

I've been forcing my friends to listen to him, but they all think he's horrible. Probably because the only thing they play on the radio here is terrible country music. :thumbdown:

woah...country music in cali, you must live in like a hick town out here...lol im jp :bleh:

first of all CALI is literally my home and the weather here is the most beautiful thing i have ever seen, and the BEACHES!!! so yeah woo for soCAL san diego peoples. if there are any :biggrin2:

I've heard him on the radio once in the US. Every other time I heard him played in a public place or on a radio was when I was in Greece and Italy. It was frustrating, because you have to really search for him here, but over there, he was EVERYWHERE. Seriously, I lost count of the times I heard Relax blaring from a restaurant or passing car.

Yeah the only time I've heard him on the radio was when I was in England. I've heard his song played on the FOX LA morning news twice though :naughty:

I know! Nobody here in Orange County knows about him either! They just listen to evil rock music and go around pretending to be stereotypically "OC"...but anyways, that's another matter. I've forced about 30 friends to listen to him, and I've converted 2 and half converted 1 person.

I guess Mika is too cool for school.

woah...country music in cali, you must live in like a hick town out here...lol im jp :bleh:

first of all CALI is literally my home and the weather here is the most beautiful thing i have ever seen, and the BEACHES!!! so yeah woo for soCAL san diego peoples. if there are any :biggrin2:

I live in Newport Beach! About 1 hour 20 minutes away from San Diego!!!

i USED to live in San Diego (Well, Chula Vista actually. My mom still lives there.) Does that count? :roftl:

Yeah the only time I've heard him on the radio was when I was in England. I've heard his song played on the FOX LA morning news twice though :naughty:

I know! Nobody here in Orange County knows about him either! They just listen to evil rock music and go around pretending to be stereotypically "OC"...but anyways, that's another matter. I've forced about 30 friends to listen to him, and I've converted 2 and half converted 1 person.

I guess Mika is too cool for school.

I've converted my little sister, Hania, who's three years old and four of my cousins whose ages range from 3 to 7. No one older than that from my family (or friends) seems to like him. :blink:

i USED to live in San Diego (Well, Chula Vista actually. My mom still lives there.) Does that count? :roftl:

I've converted my little sister, Hania, who's three years old and four of my cousins whose ages range from 3 to 7. No one older than that from my family (or friends) seems to like him. :blink:

My mom likes him, but she's not obsessed. Well, my friends that I have converted are all 15-16, so I guess he can appeal to older kids...

I just can't understand WHY and HOW people cannot LOOOOVVVVVEEEEEE Mika!

I mean, he is so amazing! Words cannot describe!