So You Think You Can Dance!?

schock

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

do the musical acts usually talk a bit or do they just sing and that's it?

Sadly, they don't interview the musical acts. :( They just perform one song.

The musical acts are on stage when the judges go backstage to decide who's going home, so we'll see Mika sometime in the second half of the episode. The voter results episode is only one hour long.

*hoping for youtube due to lack of fox channel*

This is what I cut and paste from the FOX Q&A section:

3. What if I miss a show? Can I watch on-line or can I get VHS tapes, DVDs or electronic copies (via streaming or download) of FOX Network Primetime Shows sent to me?

ANSWER:

FOX does indeed have an on-line place to go to see some free streaming episodes of some of your favorite FOX shows (go to fox.com and click on SHOWS, then click on FOX ON DEMAND). You can access free streaming of previously-aired episodes from FOX’s returning hits and new fall primetime series including BONES, PRISON BREAK, "24" and TALK SHOW WITH SPIKE FERESTEN, as well as others, for a limited time. Additional episodes of these and others, be aware that you will have to download (for free) a videoplayer from the site before you can view any of these episodes.

Also note that some FOX-aired shows like HOUSE are produced by studios not directly part of the FOX family (for example, HOUSE is produced by NBC Universal Studios) - therefore, shows like these are less likely to be made available on this site at this time. Perhaps in the future, we'll be able to offer that show and others to the site.

You can also pay for downloads at many various sites, including i-tunes, Amazon.com/unbox, AOL, CinemaNow, Direct2Drive and WalMart.

The FOX Network does not directly send out VHS tapes, DVDs or electronic copies of any of shows, specials or movies that currently air on the Network to individuals, but you may be able to catch a re-run or buy an earlier season of your favorite show on VHS or DVD from an online store or at your local retailer.

You could find a co-worker, friend, family or neighbor who may have made an analog tape or a digital copy (on a DVD or DVR) of the show off-the-air so they could watch it later. You could watch it with them (go on, invite yourself over!) or maybe they will let you borrow their tape or DVD if you promise to return it! Programs that have been recorded off the air cannot be sold or rented or forwarded to you via the internet without authorization from their copyright owner, so don't be fooled if someone offers to sell or rent you a copy they've made - it's an illegal transaction.

i tried to ask about tix.... but i have no idea how to get them...

i guess its to late :bleh:

Sivan - Did you try calling the number below (again, cut & pasted from the site)?

7. How can I get tickets to a taping of my favorite FOX Network Primetime Show?

ANSWER:

Just an FYI: Dramas are closed sets and do not allow audiences to view while filming.

SITCOMS have and want audiences. When you have locked down your plans to visit the Los Angeles area, call some of the numbers below for tickets of your favorite sitcoms that are taping at that particular time.

Audiences Unlimited at 1-818-753-3470 / website at: http://www.tvtickets.com

On Camera Audiences at 1-818-295-2700 / website at: ocatv.com

Hollywood Tickets website at: Hollywoodtickets.com

1iota Tickets at 1-866-546-6984 / website at: 1iota.com

Sivan - Did you try calling the number below (again, cut & pasted from the site)?

7. How can I get tickets to a taping of my favorite FOX Network Primetime Show?

ANSWER:

Just an FYI: Dramas are closed sets and do not allow audiences to view while filming.

SITCOMS have and want audiences. When you have locked down your plans to visit the Los Angeles area, call some of the numbers below for tickets of your favorite sitcoms that are taping at that particular time.

Audiences Unlimited at 1-818-753-3470 / website at: http://www.tvtickets.com

On Camera Audiences at 1-818-295-2700 / website at: ocatv.com

Hollywood Tickets website at: Hollywoodtickets.com

1iota Tickets at 1-866-546-6984 / website at: 1iota.com

i registered on those sites.... so if there r tix i should know... but maybe i need to call?

My dad's friend works at FOX and, when I tried to get tickets through him, I was told that the tickets are usually given out several weeks prior to the show, and that there's no way of just showing up on the day of the show and hoping to get in. I think they're kinda strict about the live recordings since they're, well, live...

My dad's friend works at FOX and, when I tried to get tickets through him, I was told that the tickets are usually given out several weeks prior to the show, and that there's no way of just showing up on the day of the show and hoping to get in. I think they're kinda strict about the live recordings since they're, well, live...

hey :) wellcome to the forum!

SO!!! cant he do something about it?! and get us in? :blush-anim-cl:

does anyone know at what point in the show musical acts perform??

Probably about 40-45 minutes into it. The musical guest comes on while the judges are deliberating which dancers to cut so the only thing left after the musical performance is to announce who's going home.

For anyone hoping to catch it via satellite, it airs in the US on Fox at 9 pm Eastern daylight time this Thursday. You can probably expect Mika on some time after 9:30.

http://fox.com/dance/

• 1 month later...
Hi! :biggrin2: This weekend MTV is replaying the entire last season of So You Think You Can Dance, including (I think) the episode in which Mika appeared (originally aired on July 26th).

I'm not certain of the time... I think Mika's episode may be on this Sunday, Sept. 23rd, at 10:00 AM EDT. Please check the program listings to be sure (...if you'll be interested... even if it is on youtube already:biggrin2: ).

*Probably by now most knew this already...:bleh:

i was just gonna post it! tonight we'll find out exactly what time. i'm gonna wake up early just to watch.

• 7 months later...

Me and my sister can't wait till SYTYCD starts. It's always so fun to watch. We have watched it since seaseon 1 and were thrilled when Mika preformed last year. It was so close to our birthday day last year. We taped that episode on our DVR and we still have it so we can watch it any time.

Hope Mika will be on SYTYCD this season.:wub2: We can't wait.