So You Think You Can Dance!?

schock

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope they'll show it in Sweden later, I like So you think you can dance ^^ Even more when Mika will perform :biggrin2:

Have they showed it in Sweden before? I have seen the first season... Well I don't know for sure if was the first, 'cause they don't show everything in Finland. :thumbdown: I don't remember the name of the guy who won it... He was competeing with someone called Melody at the finals, and they had a tough fight. I liked the show and I hope I'll get to see Mika in it too! :wub2:

That was the American show I was talking about. I think England may have it's own too... So which show is Mika going to perform in?

Have they showed it in Sweden before? I have seen the first season... Well I don't know for sure if was the first, 'cause they don't show everything in Finland. :thumbdown: I don't remember the name of the guy who won it... He was competeing with someone called Melody, and they had a tough fight. I liked the show and I hope I'll get to see Mika in it too! :wub2:

That was the American show I was talking about. I think England may have it's own too... So which show is Mika going to perform in?

I've watched season 2, it was on tv last summer here in Sweden. They have showed the first season too, but I didn't watch it that much.

I hope they'll show this one too soon!!

I hope they'll show it in Sweden later, I like So you think you can dance ^^ Even more when Mika will perform :biggrin2:

ohhh! i think they show it in Norway too!??

i havent seen it i think?....but has Stacy Kibler [or something] from WWE been in that show??

[eheh...i <3ed WWE :bleh: ]

then i think i have seen it x]

He's performing on the American show. I think this could be a big turning point for Mika. This is exactly the audience he needs to be exposed to in the US, not the late night talk show circuit.

He needs to really go all out for this performance and give them some of what we've been seeing in the clubs recently. Maybe even go for the drumming. Have America wondering who is this guy and where did he come from??? :punk:

Here's more info about the show: http://fox.com/dance/

I'll record it to DVD and upload.

ohhh! i think they show it in Norway too!??

i havent seen it i think?....but has Stacy Kibler [or something] from WWE been in that show??

[eheh...i <3ed WWE :bleh: ]

then i think i have seen it x]

no no no sorry but thats dancing with the stars. so you think you can dance is just a bunch of random people who can dance pretty good. YAY!!! i'm so excited!! i watch that show every week!!! :biggrin2:

He's performing on the American show. I think this could be a big turning point for Mika. This is exactly the audience he needs to be exposed to in the US, not the late night talk show circuit.

I agree with you on that!! I can't wait to see him and for America to be CONVERTED!!!! :biggrin2:

I can definitely see him becoming more popular in the US after doing some prime time spots. People who don't watch late night TV, or don't have cable, will finally get a glimpse of the Mika madness. :biggrin2:

I can't wait for the day when I tell people, "I met Mika! He's so awesome!" and they won't say, "Who's Mika?"