Mika @ Le Zénith, Paris - SOLD OUT

Yoppappop

I was thinking about the my neighbours' faces (=:shocked: ) when they will see all these eccentric crazy people leaving my apartment!! :naughty:

Oh poor Laurence! Better tell your neighbours not to call the police! :naughty: Lol, no I'm kidding..We will be nice, I think... :sneaky2:

x Marion x

• Replies 612
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep I do' date=' from the last Olympia concert ![/quote']

I just realised I have yours too! I had completely forgotten about it :roftl:

so what are you all gonna wear mariposa, laurence.... I might post a picture this week if I find tights to wear with my hypothetical outfit!

I just realised I have yours too! I had completely forgotten about it :roftl:

so what are you all gonna wear mariposa, laurence.... I might post a picture this week if I find tights to wear with my hypothetical outfit!

oh yes, that'd be great! I don't know yet what I'm gonna wear...I hope for a kind of inspiration :biggrin2: but yeah, I guess I'll find sth!

oh yes, that'd be great! I don't know yet what I'm gonna wear...I hope for a kind of inspiration :biggrin2: but yeah, I guess I'll find sth!

I know what you gonna wear : this beautiful fantastic witch 's costume you put very briefly (after my comments, no?)on your my myspace page!!!:naughty: :naughty: You were so inspired!!! Trust me you should do that it will be so so so funny!!:roftl::biggrin2:

so here's a possible outfit I have been trying. it's not complete yet. I'm looking for green tights, the same colour as the scarf! but the colours are strange on the picture actually... what do you think?

p1020243hn9.jpg

p1020243hn9.bb7ef37c80.jpg

she was the support act for the Scissor Sisters at the Zenith back in May 2007. It was suprising at the begining, but when it's over, you realised that you've actually liked it ;)

yeah when it's over !!!:naughty: Seriously you liked it ???:shocked: So if you're able to like it why I can't? :wink2: The euphoria must play a huge part in my state of mind there...:biggrin2:

oh and for people who don't know: the first part of the concert in France will be YELLE http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=29410992

I don't like it :thumbdown: at all but it's my own point of view :mf_rosetinted: ...(A cause des garçons étant une reprise...)

Ahhh, I don't really like them (as far as I'm able to judge that after listening to their myspace songs)...But maybe live they will be better, who knows...In any case their main act will be worth the waiting :wink2:

so here's a possible outfit I have been trying. it's not complete yet. I'm looking for green tights, the same colour as the scarf! but the colours are strange on the picture actually... what do you think?

p1020243hn9.jpg

p1020243hn9.bb7ef37c80.jpg

Hey Cath!

I do like it...I think witn gree tights it will be perfect, nice and colourful!!! :biggrin2:

Istill don't know what to wear...I'd love to get dressed as the dark angel...but the problem is that I've got everything I need for this back home in Germany...anyway, I will find sth! - with all that Halloween stuff which can be found lately! :biggrin2:

Cath don't forget that summer is over!!! :naughty: and Paris it's cold!! Think about it because you had to wait outside during hours...it's not the best clothes if you want to sit down (ref fête de la musique :biggrin2: )

Is it REALLY that cold in Paris??? *brrrrr*

I want SUMMER!!!!! :bleh:

Cath don't forget that summer is over!!! :naughty: and Paris it's cold!! Think about it because you had to wait outside during hours...it's not the best clothes if you want to sit down (ref fête de la musique :biggrin2: )

haha I know! but I will wear tights with it lol if I find some that is... it's not really that hot here either and I think strasbourg and paris always have similar weather.

just tell me are you all gonna dress up too? coz I don't wanna be the only idiot :roftl:

haha I know! but I will wear tights with it lol if I find some that is... it's not really that hot here either and I think strasbourg and paris always have similar weather.

just tell me are you all gonna dress up too? coz I don't wanna be the only idiot :roftl:

I will try to find sth! :mf_rosetinted::wink2:

:naughty: :naughty:

I've not idea about it yet...But I can tell you that i'm sure you will not the only idiot dressed in a weird way!!!

:naughty: Have a nice day!

PS: I've forgotten that you live in Strasbourg with his famous bad weather! :bleh:

:naughty: :naughty:

I've not idea about it yet...But I can tell you that i'm sure you will not the only idiot dressed in a weird way!!!

:naughty: Have a nice day!

PS: I've forgotten that you live in Strasbourg with his famous bad weather! :bleh:

hehe yeah it's quite crap :naughty:

HAaa the concert arrives and I hope that I will have the time to do my little project (not so big than the mikanesque banner :biggrin2:don't worry...) for the 11st...I haven't even begun yet...I have to do it this weekend....LACK of TIME and STUDIES are not the best thing for inspiration and creation...:hypo: Ill try to do my best...What a pity if we have just Coco to show...not a real surprise :naughty:

HAaa the concert arrives and I hope that I will have the time to do my little project (not so big than the mikanesque banner :biggrin2:don't worry...) for the 11st...I haven't even begun yet...I have to do it this weekend....LACK of TIME and STUDIES are not the best thing for inspiration and creation...:hypo: Ill try to do my best...What a pity if we have just Coco to show...not a real surprise :naughty:

Laurence, in one week I will be sitting in your appartment, overjoyed, not believing that I'm in Paris actually...

I so can't wait! :woot_jump:

And time will go by fast, since I've got lots of things to do before....

Laurence, in one week I will be sitting in your appartment, overjoyed, not believing that I'm in Paris actually...

I so can't wait! :woot_jump:

And time will go by fast, since I've got lots of things to do before....

don't forget the tickets :naughty:

oh and I'm having trouble finding green tights! I'll keep looking, but it's gonna be hard I believe!