Mika to organize Hen Night at Glastonbury!!

paula.pop

I was just listening to Jo Whiley on Radio 1 when Mika phoned her!! Radio 1 is organizing 'Marry@Glasto' and he wants to organize the Hen do! He plans harribo sweets,roller disco and...dancing cow lol

If you have any other ideas call Radio1 and they will pass the message to Mika and he may call you back!!

Details of Marry@Glasto:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/glastonbury/2007/radio1/wedding/

Radio 1 is looking for a loving couple to tie the knot in Lost Vagueness at Glastonbury.

In what will be the undoubtedly be the wedding of the year, one husband and wife will be spiritually joined in the Chapel of Love in a special ceremony organised by none other than Jo Whiley.

If it's your dream to get married at Glastonbury, fill in the form below for your chance to take part in the competition on Scott Mills' show next week.

The best entrants may be called to take part in Radio 1 shows on 16 & 17 June. A final shortlist will made on Monday 18 June. All next week, couples will battle it out on the Scott Mills show before the final winner is chosen on Thursday 21 June.

The prize includes two camping tickets to Glastonbury and transport to/from the festival.

Please note Glastonbury Festival is not a licensed wedding venue so you will not be legally married!

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ha ha - i heard this on the radio on the way home from my Dad's last night (very late) - i heard they got tickets and got excited - then heard it was for a couple to get married!!! LOL!!!!

A dancing cow? Wonder where he got that idea from?! LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:biggrin2::thumb_yello::roftl: :roftl:

Do you think if I ask nicely he'll let me be one of the dancing cows, it would certainly solve my problem of getting a costume as I'm really busy with the flag and getting packed at the moment.

:roftl: Well I'm already married, but as this thing will not be legally binding then I'd be up for any offers:roftl: please note that if you "marry" me you will have to do as my legal husband already does and play second fiddle to Mika for the rest of eternity:roftl: Unless of course you ARE Mika.

I feel a very silly thread developing here:naughty:

hahahahahha :roftl: :roftl:

i would enter but i have no one to marry me :roftl: :roftl:

but im sure i could think of some hen do ideas

same here. Bexxy we should go outside NOW and find someone to marry!!:roftl:

Over the weekend I've heard people wanting to marry anything from they're cousins to they're goldfish just so they can gey tickets, so I wouldn't worry about the partner you choose. Anyway the registration is closed now, it's after 1pm. So for anyone who has entered good luck, and if you win, I'll be there all weekend, please put in a good word for me to be a dancing cow, I would be incredibily grateful .

hahahahahha :roftl: :roftl:

i would enter but i have no one to marry me :roftl: :roftl:

but im sure i could think of some hen do ideas

If the offer is still open, will you marry me?

It could be an alternative wedding

:bleh: I am so tempted to do this! My man and I have been together for nearly 4 years, and it's time to make it official! :biggrin2: How awesome would it be to have Mika at my wedding? It would be a twisted little dream come true!