Special about MIKA on Radio2 (Italy)

Mirtilla

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

On saturday 23rd Radio 2 will air a special dedicated to MIKA. I don't know yet at what time, i'll keep you updated!

Eir you haven't missed it, we still have a week!:thumb_yello:

Thanks for this Mirtilla - will set the reminder on my phone!! :sneaky2:

Just seen its in Italian - doh!!!!

On saturday 23rd Radio 2 will air a special dedicated to MIKA. I don't know yet at what time, i'll keep you updated!

oh thank you mirtilla for letting us know!!! i won't miss it!!! :biggrin2: :biggrin2: but i can't record it!!! :thumbdown: hope someone can do it!!! :mf_rosetinted:

Is this only available in the UK/London? :tears:

Would someone be so kind as to tape it, then upload it on youtube, pretty please?

Is this only available in the UK/London? :tears:

Would someone be so kind as to tape it, then upload it on youtube, pretty please?

it's an italian radio, if you know italian you can listen to it through the net, clicking on the link in mirtilla post....

it's an italian radio, if you know italian you can listen to it through the net, clicking on the link in mirtilla post....

Ah-ha! Thank you, robertina! You are so kind. :wub2: That's right! I don't know Italian, but I am fluent in Spanish and since the languages are very similar, I will listen. I will probably understand almost everything except for a few words. :biggrin2: There is hope.

bumpete!! we have to remember this special!! is there anyone who can record it? :blink: don't remember if you already answered to this question

It'll be 10:35pm my time, and I'll record it (just checked if the radio works outside of Italy and it does!) :original:

It'll be 10:35pm my time, and I'll record it (just checked if the radio works outside of Italy and it does!) :original:

Sou, you're a genius with all your ability to record and download and upload and love Mika at the same time....well that last one is SO easy, right?:wub2:

Thanks for everything you do!!!:thumb_yello:

wow! thank you sou!!! :huglove:

Don't mention it Jen! :original:

Sou, you're a genius with all your ability to record and download and upload and love Mika at the same time....well that last one is SO easy, right?:wub2:

Thanks for everything you do!!!:thumb_yello:

Awww, Pam! Thanks so much for the kind words! :blush-anim-cl::blush-anim-cl:

Of course the last one is so easy to do, it's hard not not to! :wub2:

Don't mention it Jen! :original:

Awww, Pam! Thanks so much for the kind words! :blush-anim-cl::blush-anim-cl:

Of course the last one is so easy to do, it's hard not not to! :wub2:

If there is one person that deserves to meet him and see him live....it's you!!!:wink2:

Hope you are closer to making that dream a reality!!!:thumb_yello:

Thanks so much Pam! :huglove:

So I recorded the segment on Mika, and turns out it's the Milano gig with some commentary from Mika (translated again by the radio presenter). I'm currently in the process of uploading it. So watch this space for updates :)

Thanks so much Pam! :huglove:

So I recorded the segment on Mika, and turns out it's the Milano gig with some commentary from Mika (translated again by the radio presenter). I'm currently in the process of uploading it. So watch this space for updates :)

eh eh eh sou is working for u s all again! great sou!

sou's daddy and mummy...let her come to italy please...i'll look after her....

You know, for a second there, I thought you were speaking Egyptian!! "Eh" in Egyptian means "what", so I was like, wow, Robertina knows a bit of Egyptian!! hehe...Alright, end of random thought ;p LOL

As for the recording, PART 1 is up and ready to download HERE. Parts 2, 3 and 4 will be added the second they're uploaded!

Robertina, hun, I know you'd look after me!! *hugs*

You know, for a second there, I thought you were speaking Egyptian!! "Eh" in Egyptian means "what", so I was like, wow, Robertina knows a bit of Egyptian!! hehe...Alright, end of random thought ;p LOL

As for the recording, PART 1 is up and ready to download HERE. Parts 2, 3 and 4 will be added the second they're uploaded!

Robertina, hun, I know you'd look after me!! *hugs*

oh sou!!! thank you so much, you're doing an amazing job with all these uploads.thank you for the vids on youtube too!!!

what would i do without you?? :huglove: