Big Girl video is on youtube!

paula.pop

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

nobody complained when Relax and Love Today were uploaded, how about the time when Love Today was uploaded after it was aired on TV?

I think Mica doesn't care at all! We can't buy his clip video (i'm not sure i can write it in english, can we? :bleh:

Nice to see the video on youtube.

It was inevitable that it would end up on there and I don't have a problem with that at all (spread the MIKA love, that’s what I say) I'm not 100% sure of the legality of it being on there which is why I asked for the file I sent not to be uploaded. MIKA has said that he reads the forum so I didn't want to be the one responsible for it being uploaded (I know other music videos have been removed from youtube at the record companies request) If someone else has decided to risk it and upload it then that is their prerogative.

I decided to do it via PM (which incidentally took hours as I had over 100 requests via PM and had to clear my inbox down to keep up with it) because it is much less public and would keep the video amongst MIKA's fans for the time being (until it inevitably leaked onto youtube)

Hope this makes sense and apologies if I upset anyone, I was just trying to do what I thought was the right thing.

If you bought the video legally through, for example, iTunes, is it still unethical to upload it onto YouTube. (It wasn't me who uploaded it, I couldn't live with myself and I am scared of going to prison:naughty: ).

Im not so sure if i should watch it now, on you tube anyway! because To me it makes me feel Guilty, as if im cheating him in some way!!!!

I know I was as eager to see it as any of you, but I cant live withmyself if I feel like I am in some way ripping him off!! I have a CONCIENCE!!!

Did you listen to the songs "My interpretation" and others which aren't in his record?!!!

Did you download these songs which aren't in his records?

For that, you can feel guilty but not for "Big girl" video!

Come on, it's just a story between Music TV station and which of them can says "We were the first to have shown this video!!!" :wink2:

:shocked:

Anyone else feel guilty even for watching it on Youtube?? But what are we supposed to do??

Please people, don't put it on your myspaces etc yet. We need to be a bit careful.

*raises hand* me....:emot-sad: well i havent yet because im at college where youtube is blocked but i feel guilty for wanting to watch it badly! cantt wait to get home. hope it will still be up.

You know what I don't undestand? How most of you are being slightly hypocritical. Nobody had a fit when 'Love Today' or 'Relax, Take it Easy' were uploaded. And hey, if you want to deprive everyone from the video, sure tell me, all it takes is a button. Just don't call me unethical and that I lack a conscience; all I wanted to do was to help MFCers watch the video, I didn't mean any harm.

nobody complained when Relax and Love Today were uploaded, how about the time when Love Today was uploaded after it was aired on TV?

has BG been shown on TV yet? if hasnt wouldnt it have been a bit better to wait till later before putting it on youtube like LT?

If you bought the video legally through, for example, iTunes, is it still unethical to upload it onto YouTube. (It wasn't me who uploaded it, I couldn't live with myself and I am scared of going to prison:naughty: ).

The only problem is to be scare to be in jail!!! :bleh:

I can understand music must be payed but I don't understand why we should pay for music video!!! Music video are only made in order to make the song famous and known! It's just the way to promote songs and after that people can buy the records!!!

I never download music in my computer if the record can be bought!!

You know what I don't undestand? How most of you are being slightly hypocritical. Nobody had a fit when 'Love Today' or 'Relax, Take it Easy' were uploaded. And hey, if you want to deprive everyone from the video, sure tell me, all it takes is a button. Just don't call me unethical and that I lack a conscience; all I wanted to do was to help MFCers watch the video, I didn't mean any harm.

I agree with Sou and Paula.pop!!!! Thank you very much for your help girls :thumb_yello:!

We don't do bad things!!! Don't put controverse where there's no reason to put it!!!

I agree with Sou and Paula.pop!!!! Thank you very much for your help girls :thumb_yello:!

We don't do bad things!!! Don't put controverse where there's no reason to put it!!!

Thank you Pamette,at least one person is not blowing things out of proportion-if you have issues then dont click on the thread after all it was Sou decision to put it there and she wanted people who were desperate to see it to be able to do so-no one said anything when links to the video where sent in PM-you think that was legal? No it wasnt!

what is the difference? dont want to see it dont watch it

you can say the difference is the same:wink2: . Made up my mind now. not going to watch it till it is officially shown on TV like LT.

Did you listen to the songs "My interpretation" and others which aren't in his record?!!!

Did you download these songs which aren't in his records?

For that, you can feel guilty but not for "Big girl" video!

Come on, it's just a story between Music TV station and which of them can says "We were the first to have shown this video!!!" :wink2:

I can't agree more with u!!!

We are only Fans!!!

Did u all forget how many people wanted to watch it those last days?? so where's the problem??

They're only trying to share this video with all of us who can't see it yet (not livin in England) & probably will never see it on our national Tv!!!

Jeez who cares if it's on YouTube? Great job girls. Thanks for uploading it.

Mika and the big girls look fantastic, but this video was poorly done. The editing and lighting is terrible. It all looks very staged and awkward, which is what all videos look like as they are being shot, I'm sure. But that's what editing is for. They're supposed to cut it together properly so it looks spontaneous and cool - like Love Today.

Anyway good job to all the girls in the video. You guys really looked great. Must have been a lot of fun.

when i saw the love today video on youtube i was under the impresion that it had been shown on tv somewhere first! if new zealand had an itunes i would pay to see it for sure! im just not gonnna watch it! simple really

when i saw the love today video on youtube i was under the impresion that it had been shown on tv somewhere first! if new zealand had an itunes i would pay to see it for sure! im just not gonnna watch it! simple really

OK Rosinakiwi! That is your choice and we respect it! :thumb_yello:

I hope you didn't feel bad! It wasn't my intention! :wink2:

Hope you received your signature because I didn't talk with you since... wAOOH!!! So far! :blink: