Mika @ Belgium... or not??

Droopsy

Okay guys, I don't know how official this is... But I just read on a popular radio site, that Mika isn't coming to Rock Werchter... And okay... now I read it on the site of vorst nationaal as well so it's probably true...

But that he's doing a concert in Vorst Nationaal on 13/11/07..

I'll keep updated when I know more

EDIT: Yes I checked! He's coming to vorst nationaal!!

French: http://www.forestnational.be/pages/eventdetailinfo.asp?id=354

Dutch: http://www.vorstnationaal.be/pages/eventdetailinfo.asp?id=353

It's in Vorst (Brussels)

tickets: http://www.vorstnationaal.be/pages/eventdetailtickets.asp?id=353

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

where exactly is that? seems like it's in the Flemish part of the country, so quite north.

now the Belgians have their date, only one in Luxembourg is missing :naughty:

where exactly is that? seems like it's in the Flemish part of the country, so quite north.

It's in the bilangual part actually...;) Brussels, the capital of belgium... it's in the center

Voort National = Forest National.

It's near Brussels :) And we speak french and dutch there. Even if i think most of ppl speak french over there. But maybe i'm wrong :)

Okay guys, I don't know how official this is... But I just read on a popular radio site, that Mika isn't coming to Rock Werchter... And okay... now I read it on the site of vorst nationaal as well so it's probably true...

But that he's doing a concert in Vorst Nationaal on 13/11/07..

I'll keep updated when I know more

EDIT: Yes I checked! He's coming to vorst nationaal!!

French: http://www.forestnational.be/pages/eventdetailinfo.asp?id=354

Dutch: http://www.vorstnationaal.be/pages/eventdetailinfo.asp?id=353

It's in Vorst (Brussels)

tickets: http://www.vorstnationaal.be/pages/eventdetailtickets.asp?id=353

oh god!!! droopsy how happy are you??? he's coming so near to you!!!

oh god!!! droopsy how happy are you??? he's coming so near to you!!!

yes idd...

but I still want to do the glasgow one though!!:biggrin2: vorst nationaal is verrryy big... and def no chance in meeting him...

yes idd...

but I still want to do the glasgow one though!!:biggrin2: vorst nationaal is verrryy big... and def no chance in meeting him...

:naughty: just checked ryan air site...and they give you the total ammount of the flight without buying it too...mine will cost 116€ :blink:

:naughty: just checked ryan air site...and they give you the total ammount of the flight without buying it too...mine will cost 116€ :blink:

mine's at 99 €... so not much difference... I'm gonna pm you to ask something:naughty:

Why why why on a weekday? I don't think I can go. I have to speak to my boss, my husband, ... this means I have to take 2 days leave from work, that I don't haven't got! How am I going to do this? I feel so sad right now.

And it's true : he isn't coming to Werchter. I feel so sorry for the fans who bought a ticket just to see him!

Why why why on a weekday? I don't think I can go. I have to speak to my boss, my husband, ... this means I have to take 2 days leave from work, that I don't haven't got! How am I going to do this? I feel so sad right now.

And it's true : he isn't coming to Werchter. I feel so sorry for the fans who bought a ticket just to see him!

yes i was feeling the same way!! I know a member here only got tickets to werchter because he was coming, and she wasn't even from belgium!

But anyway, why do you have to take 2 days off? do you live so far ?

Voort National = Forest National.

It's near Brussels :) And we speak french and dutch there. Even if i think most of ppl speak french over there. But maybe i'm wrong :)

yes I know! ;)

ah I know forest national! the Dutch name just didn't ring a bell :naughty:

I think that I can't go :sad: , because I'm 15, so I have

school and I don't think my parents want to drive me to

Brussels :thumbdown: but I'm going to try to convince

them because I want to see MIKA live !

Lol.

I know how i'll go to brussels : Train and Metro.

But i don't know how i'll go back home...

I wanna be there soon in the day (not at 18:00) and if i go with a bus (from a travel agency) i'll be there after 18:00 but i'll have a way to go back home... I don't know what i have to do :(

it's always so hard to get everything organized!!

and it feels so bad not being able to go when you know he's so close :( I feel for all of you who are in the situation!

it's always so hard to get everything organized!!

and it feels so bad not being able to go when you know he's so close :( I feel for all of you who are in the situation!

to me it's easy!:naughty: i arranged someone to go with me and hopefully also giving me a ride of course...:biggrin2: