Mika @ Vorst Nationaal (Forest National), Brussel (Belgium) - SOLD OUT

Yoppappop

I bought them on the site of Vorst Nationaal. Do you know what the strange thing is?

My friend bought her tickets later then me and she already received them.

She paid online, I paid with a (don't know the translation) overschrijving.

Maybe that's the problem? :blink:

• Replies 405
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I bought them on the site of Vorst Nationaal. Do you know what the strange thing is?

My friend bought her tickets later then me and she already received them.

She paid online, I paid with a (don't know the translation) overschrijving.

Maybe that's the problem? :blink:

hmmm well, when did u pay for it? Cause if they didn't recieve the money within five days they'll cancel it... do you have a "bevestiging van de overschrijving/bewijs?" Cause if you do, I would call vorst nationaal and ask what's up with that....:blink:

hmmm well, when did u pay for it? Cause if they didn't recieve the money within five days they'll cancel it... do you have a "bevestiging van de overschrijving/bewijs?" Cause if you do, I would call vorst nationaal and ask what's up with that....:blink:

I paid them 4 days after I ordered them and

they sent me an e-mail that they received the payment.

I'm going to call them when I still didn't receive my tickets thursday (I'm on vacation for four days :biggrin2: )

I'm back from vacation and I received my tickets wednesday.

YES finally, so now it's for sure that I'm going. I'm so happy :biggrin2::roftl:

i'm so happy for you!! wooott!! well, i hope this doesn't get cancelled anyway...

i'm so happy for you!! wooott!! well, i hope this doesn't get cancelled anyway...

Being part of the European tour, i think they don"t cancel random gigs like they did this summer, but if it happens they HAVE TO cancel a gig, they will obviously, eventually reschedule it. And if you can't go the day the reschedule it, then you get your money back. That's why it's better to go to tour gigs than "random" gigs, no matter how important they are and where they are... You have a sort of guarantee.

I hope so, if they cancel it (I hope they don't of course) and I don't get my money back (or if they don't reschedule it) I'm going to be very pissed of because I have to pay my own ticket :sneaky2: (my parents don't want to pay it for me because it's 32 euro) and for me that's expensive. I don't get alot of money from my parents and I don't have a vacation job this year (I know every teenager says that he/she gets not enough money, but in my case it's true, really I swear :roftl:)

VORST IS SOLD OUT!

I can't believe it:shocked: Where are all these Belgian Mika-fans??? They surely aren't in my little world!!:shocked:

Well, not in my world either! I havn't got a ticket, I had to wait till next week because the person who would take me had to be sure he got free from work. His boss is on holiday till monday. It's not that I didn't keep on nagging to everyone in my family, they were all so tired of me.

You can imagine how I feel, there were tears this afternoon. Well, it's my own stupid fault, I know. If I only would dare to drive a car, then I wouldn't be have to depend on anyone else. I must be the saddest person in Belgium right now. :sad: :sad: :crybaby::tears: :tears:

And just now they're playing Relax on the radio. As if it helps! There are the tears back...

VORST IS SOLD OUT!

I can't believe it:shocked: Where are all these Belgian Mika-fans??? They surely aren't in my little world!!:shocked:

Vorst is sold out too? Amsterdam was sold out in 2 weeks.

Yeah, I'm asking myself a similar question: where are all these Dutch Mika fans? :shocked:

Well, not in my world either! I havn't got a ticket, I had to wait till next week because the person who would take me had to be sure he got free from work. His boss is on holiday till monday. It's not that I didn't keep on nagging to everyone in my family, they were all so tired of me.

You can imagine how I feel, there were tears this afternoon. Well, it's my own stupid fault, I know. If I only would dare to drive a car, then I wouldn't be have to depend on anyone else. I must be the saddest person in Belgium right now. :sad: :sad: :crybaby::tears: :tears:

And just now they're playing Relax on the radio. As if it helps! There are the tears back...

Hey check Ebay martine there are already tickets for the Voorst gig...

SOLD OUT? I thought it would never happen... Where are the other 6993 fans then? How come there are so little belgians on the MFC??

SOLD OUT?!:shocked: maybe it sounds stupid, but I realy didn't expect that :shocked::blink: it's so stupid that you didn't get tickets martine. maybe it doesn't help but I can imagine (is that the correct word to say it?:blush-anim-cl: ) how you feel *runs up to you and give you a big hug*

SOLD OUT?!:shocked: maybe it sounds stupid, but I realy didn't expect that :shocked::blink: it's so stupid that you didn't get tickets martine. maybe it doesn't help but I can imagine (is that the correct word to say it?:blush-anim-cl: ) how you feel *runs up to you and give you a big hug*

Thank you very much, that's what I need right now!

Thank you very much, that's what I need right now!

hmmm I do wonder though....

It's on the online site that they're sold out... but wouldn't there be any left in the fnac stores or something?

hmm i guess not, fnac online doesn't have them anymore either...

but idd, on ebay there are A LOT of tickets!

I just looked on e-bay for the tickets, the prices are not normal :shocked:

yeah idd... but, there are always two or more tickets...

There are some sellers that ask 75 for two tickets, so that's actually normal...

There's also this ebay shop, that has 18 tickets available, each one costs 56 euros or something, but 10 euros shipment costs

I looked on e-bay belgium and someone asks 122,50 euro for 2 tickets :blink:

yeah i know! i don't get those people...

And i don't really trust ebay either... I saw some feedback for one of the vorst ticket sellers: DON'T TRUST THIS EBAYER, TICKETS ARE FAKE..

joy joy:mf_rosetinted:

I will never buy tickets on e-bay because you have the risk that they're fake. I trust this site more for tickets :naughty:

Me too! But i'm sure I have real tickets, from Sherpa! Thank you, that one who has typed that site here a few weeks ago!