Mika @ Vorst Nationaal (Forest National), Brussel (Belgium) - SOLD OUT

Yoppappop

ok, this took a long time to read this all=p

I won't be there so early, at least at5.. =(

but I have a little gift for him: it's a box with a letter, (tekening), chocolate, photo and a red (lint) around to make it pretty^^

but how do I give it?

annnd how do I recognise you when I'm a lot later then you? I don't think a flashing heart will be enough..

maybe we can put some pictures of us here?

OMG I'm so nervous, I'm shaking.. =D

x

• Replies 405
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ok, this took a long time to read this all=p

I won't be there so early, at least at5.. =(

but I have a little gift for him: it's a box with a letter, (tekening), chocolate, photo and a red (lint) around to make it pretty^^

but how do I give it?

annnd how do I recognise you when I'm a lot later then you? I don't think a flashing heart will be enough..

maybe we can put some pictures of us here?

OMG I'm so nervous, I'm shaking.. =D

x

Lol don't worry you can't miss mfcers :) Especially the frenchies :roftl:

I suggest everybody sends a PM with their phonenumber to the Belgian representative who is ... let me think... oh yeah, me! ;) I'll be useful for once, will list them all and will send the list to those coming so that we can keep in touch if needed.

And do not be nervous really... nothing special about a Mika gig, but the fact that it'll just be the BEST TIME OF YER LIFE ;)

Lol don't worry you can't miss mfcers :) Especially the frenchies :roftl:

I suggest everybody sends a PM with their phonenumber to the Belgian representative who is ... let me think... oh yeah, me! ;) I'll be useful for once, will list them all and will send the list to those coming so that we can keep in touch if needed.

And do not be nervous really... nothing special about a Mika gig, but the fact that it'll just be the BEST TIME OF YER LIFE ;)

isn't it a better (and safer) idea that you keep the list for yourself and that we only get your phonenumber?

what about:

"MFC thinks YOU'RE HOT"

or

"HAVE YOU SHAVED YOUR CHEST LATELY?"

or

"DROP THE SHIRT DURING GK AGAIN!"

or

"CHICKEN TONIGHT?"

:naughty: :naughty:

(or "Mika, please kick my balloon again" but that would be too personal ;))

I like the 2last ones^^

isn't it a better (and safer) idea that you keep the list for yourself and that we only get your phonenumber?

Up to you...

What do you mean , "safer" ? lol... Any psychos around ? ;)

And uh I just wanted to share the list cause I'm a distracted person and might forget it, or drop my phone or anything possible :) Let's say Droopsy and I will have it then, I think that would be safer than just me :)

And yes we found what to write on the banner... It will be a surprise for you though hihihihi

Nothing extravagant, I promise, we are good girls!

Up to you...

And uh I just wanted to share the list cause I'm a distracted person and might forget it, or drop my phone or anything possible :) Let's say Droopsy and I will have it then, I think that would be safer than just me :)

And yes we found what to write on the banner... It will be a surprise for you though hihihihi

good idea!

i'll pm my number

Up to you...

Ok thats a good idea.

Hope Droopsy is no psycho:wink2:

do you guys have any gifts already?

and how do we give them?

Well, niki and me are meeting up again tomorrow to make the banner, and we'll see if we find something to give...

My only worry is, that maybe we're not allowed to bring in food/drinks in the venue :thumbdown:

And no I'm not a psycho... I do work with them though... really...

And we can give them after the gig. Normally he comes out to give signatures.

Up to you...

So if I want I can PM my phonenumber to you?

really:wink2:

Can I get a hint? :naughty:

Well, niki and me are meeting up again tomorrow to make the banner, and we'll see if we find something to give...

My only worry is, that maybe we're not allowed to bring in food/drinks in the venue :thumbdown:

Mmm I'm going to try to get a bottle of water inside the venue though:mf_rosetinted:

I hope he comes outside to sign :blink: this is my only chance to get my cd signed :blink:

ahahahahaha

Curiosity kills the cat, little one ;)

Je bent te nieuwsgierig!!

Nothing special really

Nothing special? :blink:

I know, I'm too curious, but what shall I say?

I've got it from my momma :mf_rosetinted:

as I said before, I'm with my mom. She's supercool, but..

she's not as crazy as me. I think that, after the gig, she wants to go home immediately.. =(

maybe the people wo are waiting for him, can give my gift?

she's not as crazy as me. I think that, after the gig, she wants to go home immediately.. =(

I can try it if you want, but I'm with my mom too:bleh:

she says she wants to wait, but I don't know it for sure, because we have to stand in the cold for at least 1 hour:blink:

I can try it if you want, but I'm with my mom too:bleh:

she says she wants to wait, but I don't know it for sure, because we have to stand in the cold for at least 1 hour:blink:

oooh! maybe we can make our moms crazy about the concert and maybe -when they're together- they want to stay!!:roftl:

how late will you be there?

I not before 5pm (mom doesn't want to stand up that long)

mn engels trekt wel op niets =D

We sure will if you are not there but we'll have to run to the artist's entrance anyway... you'll have to join us there too and maybe we'll persuade yer mom to wait for a while. If not, we'll give him yer gift making sure he knows it's from ya, don't worry.

We sure will if you are not there but we'll have to run to the artist's entrance anyway... you'll have to join us there too and maybe we'll persuade yer mom to wait for a while. If not, we'll give him yer gift making sure he knows it's from ya, don't worry.

no, in that case she will come with us to the artist entrance. the problem is that she doens't like to drive at that late hour..