Mika @ Vorst Nationaal (Forest National), Brussel (Belgium) - SOLD OUT

Yoppappop

I don't really know but I went to vorst 16 jears ago,so that's a long time ago.

At that time it was very strikt so I don't know how it will be now.

I think that a (spandoek) can be seen as dangerous, you can hit or choke some one with it in front of you so you have a better view:biggrin2: :boxed::biggrin2: haha nice idea

• Replies 405
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't really know but I went to vorst 16 jears ago,so that's a long time ago.

At that time it was very strikt so I don't know how it will be now.

I think that a (spandoek) can be seen as dangerous, you can hit or choke some one with it in front of you so you have a better view:biggrin2::boxed::biggrin2: haha nice idea

hmmm, there's an idea :mf_rosetinted: ,Look out stupid pushy people!!!

Hey zou het niet beter zijn om dit gesprek in het Engels te voeren??

Er komen ook mensen die geen Nederlands kunnen spreken, hoor!;)

En ik denk dat spandoeken wel mogen, waarom zou het anders zijn??

what is spandoeken?

i dunno, when i browsed online for the use of camera's and stuff, there was always a discussion on how strict it was, and that you couldn't even get a bottle of water in. But i think most things are exaggerated.

hum yeah I'm a little afraid now... I won't survive a gig without a camera lol if we try to get it in anyway do you think they'd take it away?

what is spandoeken?

hum yeah I'm a little afraid now... I won't survive a gig without a camera lol if we try to get it in anyway do you think they'd take it away?

i don't know the word for it in an other language but it's like a big flag whit to sticks for holding it. you know?

i don't know the word for it in an other language but it's like a big flag whit to sticks for holding it. you know?

okay I see, I guess that could indeed be considered as dangerous...

A BANNER :naughty:

oh anyway I'll put it around my hips and pretend it's a home-made skirt !;)

What shall it say?

Well, I don't think I'll bring in my camera. Problem is, I read soooo many mixed things on websites! At one site I read that only big cameras are forbidden, and that the small ones are allowed. Other people on other sites say everything is forbidden...

What we can be sure of, is that they will check very good at the doors... I read that everywhere... I don't know if they will check stricter than in dusseldorf...

If they do find your camera, and they don't want it in, they take it away from you and you have to pick it up later. And I just don't want to loose time over stuff like that, so I think I'll just nog bring one...

my cell phone has a lousy camera though:boxed:

Well, I don't think I'll bring in my camera. Problem is, I read soooo many mixed things on websites! At one site I read that only big cameras are forbidden, and that the small ones are allowed. Other people on other sites say everything is forbidden...

What we can be sure of, is that they will check very good at the doors... I read that everywhere... I don't know if they will check stricter than in dusseldorf...

If they do find your camera, and they don't want it in, they take it away from you and you have to pick it up later. And I just don't want to loose time over stuff like that, so I think I'll just nog bring one...

A friend of mine went to the Coors concert with a huge camera, she just told me. They apparently didn't search her, just her bag, and she had hidden it under her sweater...

A friend of mine went to the Coors concert with a huge camera, she just told me. They apparently didn't search her, just her bag, and she had hidden it under her sweater...

oowww.... hmmmm how did they search her bag? Good enough to discover it hidden in the bag in an extra pocket or something?

I don't know where I should hide it in or under or ...my clothes...

my cell phone doesn't have a camera at all lol

maybe it depends on the security guards, they might not all be as strict about cameras

"MFC loves you babe" :mf_rosetinted:

bwaahahahahaha :lmao:

(don't dare to say it isn't true:mf_rosetinted: )

what about:

"MFC thinks YOU'RE HOT"

or

"HAVE YOU SHAVED YOUR CHEST LATELY?"

or

"DROP THE SHIRT DURING GK AGAIN!"

or

"CHICKEN TONIGHT?"

:naughty: :naughty:

(or "Mika, please kick my balloon again" but that would be too personal ;))

what about:

"MFC thinks YOU'RE HOT"

or

"HAVE YOU SHAVED YOUR CHEST LATELY?"

or

"DROP THE SHIRT DURING GK AGAIN!"

or

"CHICKEN TONIGHT?"

:naughty:

(or "Mika, please kick my balloon again" but that would be too personal ;))

Oh oooohh!! the third !! :biggrin2::naughty:

We just have to boo to make him take of the shirt again during gk :biggrin2:

(and maybe during more songs as well :mf_rosetinted: )

Oh oooohh!! the third !! :biggrin2::naughty:

We just have to boo to make him take of the shirt again during gk :biggrin2:

(and maybe during more songs as well :mf_rosetinted: )

:naughty: :naughty: I'm really looking forward to this now lol

Today I heard on the radio that the Belgian court has decided to postpone the trial of Belgian Mika-lady until March next year; so there won't be any problems with our Mika giving his concert. Not that I was really worried, but you never know...!

:punk:

Today I heard on the radio that the Belgian court has decided to postpone the trial of Belgian Mika-lady until March next year; so there won't be any problems with our Mika giving his concert. Not that I was really worried, but you never know...!

:punk:

I just saw an article about it :wink2:

Concert Britse Mika vindt toch plaats in Vorst

Het concert van de Britse zanger Mika, bekend van de hit "Grace Kelly", vindt zoals gepland toch op dinsdag 13 november plaats in Vorst Nationaal. De Britse ster is verwikkeld in een rechtszaak met de Belgische reggaezangeres Mika, omwille van hun artiestennaam.

De Brusselse handelsrechtbank heeft beslist het proces van de Belgische Mika tegen de Britse Mika te verzetten naar 17 maart 2008. Aan die beslissing gingen lange discussies vooraf tussen de advocaten van de Belgische zangeres van Griekse origine Sophie Michalakoudis en die van de Britse zanger van Libanese afkomst Michael Holbrook Penniman. Ook Universal, Vorst Nationaal en Live Nation mengden zich in de discussies. De Belgische Mika eist de artiestennaam op omdat ze die als eerste liet registreren. Ze zegt dat ze de polemiek rond de naam "Mika" niet heeft uitgelokt voor het geld, maar dat de naamsverwarring haar artistieke carrière bemoeilijkt. (LEE)

I've got it from MSN news