Mika @ Vorst Nationaal (Forest National), Brussel (Belgium) - SOLD OUT

Yoppappop

oooh! maybe we can make our moms crazy about the concert and maybe -when they're together- they want to stay!!:roftl:

how late will you be there?

I not before 5pm (mom doesn't want to stand up that long)

mn engels trekt wel op niets =D

Nice plan :mf_rosetinted:

I think I'm going to be in Vorst around 3pm

• Replies 405
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

english for he people that are not from here^^

maarja je kan ook een beetje mixen he:wink2:

okay then i'll start talking english!

and tuesday is my first concert ever! :roftl:

i wanna know how i can recognize everyone! :lol3:

okay then i'll start talking english!

and tuesday is my first concert ever! :roftl:

i wanna know how i can recognize everyone! :lol3:

you can send your phonenumber to niki and she will give us hers and droopsy's so we can keep contact=)

you can also put a picture of you here so we can recognise each other

whaaaaaaa ik wordt echt nog eens gek van ongeduld!!

you can send your phonenumber to niki and she will give us hers and droopsy's so we can keep contact=)

you can also put a picture of you here so we can recognise each other

whaaaaaaa ik wordt echt nog eens gek van ongeduld!!

but that is expensive! I mean; i have a duthc phone number and to call to that number is really expensive for people from belgium or for me :naughty:

sky knows how i looks like, right?

hahahahaahwaaaaaaaaaaaaaa ik wordt nu ook gek gek GEEEEEEEEK van ongeduld duld duuuuld!

but that is expensive! I mean; i have a duthc phone number and to call to that number is really expensive for people from belgium or for me :naughty:

hahahahaahwaaaaaaaaaaaaaa ik wordt nu ook gek gek GEEEEEEEEK van ongeduld duld duuuuld!

You can also text us, Celestee :) What's certain is that we'll be there early. So just text us if needed when u arrive, but if you come there late I'm not sure we'll be able to keep some place for you :(

You can also text us, Celestee :) What's certain is that we'll be there early. So just text us if needed when u arrive, but if you come there late I'm not sure we'll be able to keep some place for you :(

ooh ok :doh:

but then my mum will ask me; hey, who's that from belgium on your phone account? lol !

but it's okay :tears:

im late there so i think im not able to see you there i mean well you know what i mean?

we can write a song about that:

o wat schrik ik mijn een bult bult bult

want ik wordt gek van ongeduld duld duld:bleh:

I think I can recognize you :wink2:

we can write a song about that:

o wat schrik ik mijn een bult bult bult

want ik wordt gek van ongeduld duld duld:bleh:

haahhahahahah!

a new mfc song on the mfc cd! loool! :lol3:

I think I can recognize you :wink2:

I hope soo!

maybe im doing something crazy with my hair and im still searching glowsticks but tomorrow im going to buy them! forgot them in the city :doh:

with how many are we going so we could put our money together and buy him a bigger gift.

I mean how many are in for giving a gift.

Are am I asking stupid questions and was this already the plan.

I was thinking if we are with enough people we could buy him a watch

Whit how many are we going so we could put our money together and buy him a bigger gift

no good idea I'm afraid.

Security guys take big gifts away.

The smallest it is the better, I think, at least if you want to give him directly, in own hands. But we can have a bigger gift that we just leave at the security staff before the gig...

haahhahahahah!

a new mfc song on the mfc cd! loool! :lol3:

I hope soo!

maybe im doing something crazy with my hair and im still searching glowsticks but tomorrow im going to buy them! forgot them in the city :doh:

I bought glowsticks:biggrin2:

A box with 100 in it hihi. Hoping to hand out and share the costs cause they weren't cheap :fisch:

no good idea I'm afraid.

Security guys take big gifts away.

The smallest it is the better, I think, at least if you want to give him directly, in own hands. But we can have a bigger gift that we just leave at the security staff before the gig...

I'm sorry I mean bigger gift like not bigger but more expensive

a swatch watche

Wow... A Swatch is at least 50 euro, right? (I had mine for free though :roftl: ) In theory there are a dozen MFCers going but I'm sure we all won't meet up, cause some of us won't wait, etc. A couple of months ago I would have said that was a bright idea, but now I dunno... He seems to have got rid both of the braces and the watches lately. :(