Hi,

Lilly

Hey, this is Helena. i'm 14 and i'm form egypt. i'm new here, just wanted to say hi. how's everyone? i'be been reading the forums for quite a while now. i've been obsessed with MIKA ever since i saw the grace kelly video on tv. people don't really know him here in egypt, but that doesn't stop me from talking about him all the time!

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey, this is Helena. i'm 14 and i'm form egypt. i'm new here, just wanted to say hi. how's everyone? i'be been reading the forums for quite a while now. i've been obsessed with MIKA ever since i saw the grace kelly video on tv. people don't really know him here in egypt, but that doesn't stop me from talking about him all the time!

Hey Helena ;) Nice to have you with us!

Well. at least you like him hehe:naughty:

Hello everybody...

I am new here, but i have one secret which i have to tell you... The first song i have ever heard from Mika was Erase in my friends home... I was listen and i started to cry.. really!! Seriously!! It has never happened to me.. I was totally in shock... My friend just came to me, he thinks i had some bad phonecall or something.. It was really hard to tell him i started to cry becouse of some song.. Wow.. But on this heart-rending song start my obsession by Mika... My neigbours have to hate me, because the CD i listen is only MIKA and MIKA and MIKA.. :thumb_yello: