MIKA @ Mazdapalace, Torino (Italy) - 19-10-2007

Mirtilla

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I have increased my baggage allowance on easy jet , maybe I can fit you in:biggrin2:

Wahaay :D I'll go on a crash diet then and I'll be there :P

Seriously though don't tempt me to go to this. I'll be poor and probably sacked from work by hte end of the year the rate i'm going with all these gigs :thumbdown:

it's the most famous drink used during aperitifs in the north of italy.

it's made with: 2/3 white wine (with or without gas) and 1/3 Aperol (or Campari) and you can also add some lime or seltz.

when i went to aosta they didn't know what it was O.O dunno maybe it became famous :naughty:

anyway in padua and vicenza spritz isn't made in that way. here, the real spritz, is made with 1/3 white wine, 1/3 water and 1/3 aperol (or campari or seltz)...it's a bit lighter so you can drink more :bleh:

when i went to aosta they didn't know what it was O.O dunno maybe it became famous :naughty:

anyway in padua and vicenza spritz isn't made in that way. here, the real spritz, is made with 1/3 white wine, 1/3 water and 1/3 aperol (or campari or seltz)...it's a bit lighter so you can drink more :bleh:

ok, yes... but it's not so different... no water for strong people..baahuahuaa

YUM! Now in Italy Martini are sold in a special ready-to-spritz size, like in small bottle!..I enjoyed it in the last only-for-drunken-people bomfire on the beach:roftl:

YUM! Now in Italy Martini are sold in a special ready-to-spritz size, like in small bottle!..I enjoyed it in the last only-for-drunken-people bomfire on the beach:roftl:

be careful with that name!:naughty:

Hi everyone!

it's time to go to bed in france,but just to have sweet dreams i buy two tickets for turin...yes!

i wait for it now..do you have yours?when do you receive your confirmation??i hope it's ok for me(not understand anything in italian...);

you have to help me please cause i don't now the town...where i can sleep not to expansive?

so,see you later!

bye!

fanny and the lollipipop's family

Hi everyone!

it's time to go to bed in france,but just to have sweet dreams i buy two tickets for turin...yes!

i wait for it now..do you have yours?when do you receive your confirmation??i hope it's ok for me(not understand anything in italian...);

you have to help me please cause i don't now the town...where i can sleep not to expansive?

so,see you later!

bye!

fanny and the lollipipop's family

WOW!!!! GREAT NEWS!!!! how many MFC fan on turin!!!:naughty::roftl:

well don't worry for anything, we sure can help u

u're WELCOME on "italian trhead" for all information!

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5843

SE YA!:thumb_yello: