• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

WHATEVER HAPPENS......WE WILL HAVE FUN! :punk:

...and i'm going to both anyway....hehehe :naughty:

but remember: the more we are the better! and the stronger! to fight our way to the man through crowds of italian crazy teens.... :shocked: :shocked:

but remember: the more we are the better! and the stronger! to fight our way to the man through crowds of italian crazy teens.... :shocked: :shocked:

We will be fine oldlings at the front rocking :punk: :punk:

keep up the MFC name in torino too, even if I cannot make it to there!! :mf_rosetinted:

robertina, you are darlin', you know that? :wub2:

oh god...i forgot the crazy teens :doh: we will defeat them! :bash::mf_rosetinted:

hi! :D I'm back!

what happen?

I don't know if I go in Turin by car or by train ...I have to check the timetable for the train and the route if I go by car...

Freddie... Pizza is better with beer! ...but also you can't come to Italy and don't drink any wine... :)

JeyJen ...are you coming back with me from Torino to Ferrara...and than sleep with me...and than go to to bologna next day?

hi! :D I'm back!

what happen?

I don't know if I go in Turin by car or by train ...I have to check the timetable for the train and the route if I go by car...

Freddie... Pizza is better with beer! ...but also you can't come to Italy and don't drink any wine... :)

JeyJen ...are you coming back with me from Torino to Ferrara...and than sleep with me...and than go to to bologna next day?

Fine Italian red wine ...mmmmmm:biggrin2: