CazGirl

• Replies 672
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

POWERPOINT:

If you wanna make it vertical, go to file --> page setup --> portrait :thumb_yello:

i did mine in powerpoint lol ^_^

okay i shall add the person who just joined! wow i come back here and i had like 3 pages to read lol....thanks for keeping this thread going! x x x :punk:

cool bananas. story book? tell me =]

Umm, it is like a strip cartoon about Mika and the original is really colorful but the scanned piece seems a bit paler and that freaks me out, dunno, maybe I'm just obsessed with details. Or hate my scanner :naughty:

Umm, it is like a strip cartoon about Mika and the original is really colorful but the scanned piece seems a bit paler and that freaks me out, dunno, maybe I'm just obsessed with details. Or hate my scanner :naughty:

that's awesome! very creative of you!

wow i wish i thought of that LMAO!

maybe that should be the next project!!! xDDD you should start one up. every member does a lil comic strip about Mika and in the end it makes one very strange story xDDDD

that's awesome! very creative of you!

wow i wish i thought of that LMAO!

maybe that should be the next project!!! xDDD you should start one up. every member does a lil comic strip about Mika and in the end it makes one very strange story xDDDD

Hmmm... that could be fun. Like Donald Duck (my childhood favorite:wub2: ), but now with Mika (my present favorite :wub2: :wub2: )

I've send mine to JUlie, hope she has recieved it, and it will be good enough for the book. :)

dont worry, EVERY message will be put in the book! I bet it's fab, JUlie said they all are! I'll highlight you off the list. Thanks!