Mika on France 2 (Fête de la musique)

Pamette

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I gotta see him live this summer!!! I don't know how will I do it but I have to be on one of his gig! That was excellent! I love when he's speaking French :biggrin2: Thanx ;)

Yeah, you DEFINITELY MUST see him live...no matter how much it costs, I guarantee it, it will be WORTH it!!!!:thumb_yello:

Yeah, you DEFINITELY MUST see him live...no matter how much it costs, I guarantee it, it will be WORTH it!!!!:thumb_yello:

I know! Pity that I live in Poland, I'm sure it will be last place that Mika visit :thumbdown:

None of the videos are working very well for me... and the second one says it's been deleted?

Guess I'll wait for youtube then!

--Jack

Hmmm I have no problems with these vids...

These guys are talking too much!!! More Mika!!! :biggrin2:

I just watched the less glitchy Grace Kelly video and *faints* it was amazing! I'm sooo impressed--- he really knows how to work that ginormous crowd!

EDIT:

AHH WOW! That was such a stellar live performance of Relax!!! Really, I agree wholeheartedly with Jack..Mika is AMAZING at these huge venues!

Thank you, Sou! Amazing as usual! :-D

(Both you and Mika!)

Anyone know if there's a way to download these? I love them...

--Jack

Your welcome!!!! :thumb_yello:

Remember to breathe though, because while watching, I forgot for a few seconds, lol.

Hahah... I think I can manage to breathe. :-)

Glad to see him looking so well! Guess those few days' rest really helped!

And has anyone else noticed that this performance was much more in tune with the Koko one? That is, he's definitely working the stage better, but it's back to cute-Mika instead of sexy-Mika? I like it! Of course, I like sexy-Mika as well, but I like that he just switches between the performance styles now depending on the venue, so it's not a complete change. He can be anything we like indeed, eh?

--Jack

And has anyone else noticed that this performance was much more in tune with the Koko one? That is, he's definitely working the stage better, but it's back to cute-Mika instead of sexy-Mika? I like it! Of course, I like sexy-Mika as well, but I like that he just switches between the performance styles now depending on the venue, so it's not a complete change. He can be anything we like indeed, eh?

--Jack

In an other thrad I said he's got one personality per language:naughty: :wink2:(I love when he's talkin French, happy to see he's the same person that he was in Taratata) I really would love to hear him speakin Lebanese!!!

but 3 days off....MFc....:cool: it can explain a lot of things...:P

--Jack

Noticed that too, Jack -- and like you said, I like it! I think we're

all like that -- sometimes cute, sometimes sexy, sometimes goofy,

sometimes serious... I love that he can show all these sides of

himself so effortlessly! :biggrin2:

dcdeb

This one works JV :)

Thanks for the link, Sou! What a great performance! He looks and sounds better

than ever! :thumb_yello:

(And I must add, I just loved Luke's shirt :biggrin2: )

dcdeb

Everything works now! I changed the first post! :thumb_yello:

I know how to download the video and also how to change it to have MP3 but I can't tell it on the forum! :bleh:

If you want to keep this video, send me a PM! :wink2: