Longest time without Mika?

Stormy Weather

So far, I've listened to Mika's songs every single day, really... But I think I'm getting a bit mad!!!!! :blink: But I know that I can't stop, not for now, at least.

I'm sounding like a maniac! :shocked:

It's just that he's addictive, don't you find?

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

7.5 hours.

Train ride to work - MIKA is on my iPod.

Work - no music :thumbdown:

Train ride home from work - MIKA is on my iPod.

I haven't gotten bored of MIKA's music since I first heard GK last November 2006. Although there are other songs in the playlist, I must admit.

I've been picking up on different parts of the music, following different instrumental sounds each time I listen to any of his songs again, and hearing things I never noticed before.

One thing that I love about his music is that it never grows tiring or boring. Ever. LiCM is honestly one of the only albums that I can honestly say that I love every song on. Usually, even with albums that I love with all of my heart, like Rufus' Want One, there are songs that tend to skip over, but not with Mika.

I've got my own office so I listen to music about 9 hours a day. Even if Mika's not playing on my iPod (right now I'm on an Arctic Monkeys kick), he's always on high rotation at Capital FM so I usually hear Grace Kelly and Big Girl every day.

I downloaded his unreleased tracks last week so now I've got another whole album's worth of music to listen to.

I've got my own office so I listen to music about 9 hours a day. Even if Mika's not playing on my iPod (right now I'm on an Arctic Monkeys kick), he's always on high rotation at Capital FM so I usually hear Grace Kelly and Big Girl every day.

I downloaded his unreleased tracks last week so now I've got another whole album's worth of music to listen to.

"Unreleased" - you mean other than, GK, Love Today, and Big Girl?

Mmm-hmm. I was thinking the same thing! :-)

I'm not supposed to ask where Christine got these demos right?

So i will not ask where she got them, even though I want them, but I will not ask for them. Maybe somehow they'll appear for me in some way... :mf_rosetinted:

*hoping, praying*

well,I am an addict so I can`t go long without him,plus I`ve got the songs on my cell,and wherever I am,mika isn`t far :naughty:

at one time,I had this urge to hear my interpretation and love today :lol3:

I couldn`t go withiut them for more than 7 hours

longest time without hearing mika??

12 hours!!! lol

i get up in the morning and put LICM on, i usually hear him on the radio three/ four times a day, then right before i go to bed i listen to him again so yeah... 12 hours is the longest i've not heard mika!! lol

I passed a whole day without Mika back in april... I was feeling weird and guilty not to have listen to anything from him... Well I was at my parents'. But I don't really listen to LICM as often as before. Some days I only listen to cover or demos or even interviews or live recording/vid.

I'm not supposed to ask where Christine got these demos right?

So i will not ask where she got them, even though I want them, but I will not ask for them. Maybe somehow they'll appear for me in some way... :mf_rosetinted:

*hoping, praying*

:roftl: Well you know as well as anyone how effective Mika prayers can be. I'm sure yours will be answered in the very near future.

And yes, I meant the demos, as in tracks that were never released for purchase. Not songs from LICM that were never released as singles.

One thing that I love about his music is that it never grows tiring or boring. Ever. LiCM is honestly one of the only albums that I can honestly say that I love every song on. Usually, even with albums that I love with all of my heart, like Rufus' Want One, there are songs that tend to skip over, but not with Mika.

I totally agree!! I feel the same way :biggrin2: