Longest time without Mika?

Stormy Weather

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Personally I crave after about 2 days.

I have just bought my first ever mp3 player (I'm not a gadget person) because I cannot bear the prospect of two weeks without any Mika in my ears when I go on holiday abroad next month! Unthinkable!

I'm gonna get heat for this...but i haven't listened to Mika since his show last Friday...

and before that...maybe a good 3 weeks...

I don't know...I got kind of bored...moved on...BUT DON'T GET ME WRONG IF I HEAR HIS SONG ON T.V OR THE RADIO I GO CRAZY!!!

I just don't want to kill it...know what I mean?

Once, after having overplayed the Mikaness a bit (I know, how is that even possible?!), I had nearly a week's break... then I kinda went, "BAAAHHHH need my Mika dosage!!" and started playing his music constantly once again XD

I don't think I've gone a day yet.... :|

I listen to my iPod everyday without fail and he usually crops up quite a few times on there!

Yep, I've got the same. I dunno how my iPod is still working after listening him for almost 2 years every day...

I'm gonna get heat for this...but i haven't listened to Mika since his show last Friday...

and before that...maybe a good 3 weeks...

I don't know...I got kind of bored...moved on...BUT DON'T GET ME WRONG IF I HEAR HIS SONG ON T.V OR THE RADIO I GO CRAZY!!!

I just don't want to kill it...know what I mean?

I totally know what you mean! :biggrin2: That's the best way to keep it fresh! :thumb_yello:

I do the same thing, then I crave Mika again. The urge comes and goes.

:crybaby: For a horrible 3 months I was in Europe. It wasn't my fault, I was in a position where it just wasn't possible. I mean, I listened to a couple of songs for an hour every 2 weeks or so. But that's all. I kept singing them to myself making people think I was crazy, losing the tune and wanting to cry. :crybaby: Also I watched about 20 minutes of tv a week in the last month and used it to desperately pray for Mika to come on. He did a couple of times I saw Grace Kelly twice maybe but they played Relax, Take It Easy alot more.

It completely sucked.

"I try to live alone, But lonely is so lonely alone."

Err, for me, I listen to him A LOT like every day!

Then after that, I have to tone it down a little and listen to other people so I don't over do it. But I usually go about..5 days of that. haha

I have my Mika crazy moments where I can't go a day without hearing that voice:wub2: , or the normal moments when I can go for about..4 days or so and then I'm like, "Wait, I need MIKA back into my life!" :biggrin2:

But lately it's been the daily thing for me.

What's the longest you have gone without listening to Mika?

With me, Let's see, maybe 4 days. After a while I seriously start to crave his music. The songs play over and over in my head until I hear them again. Quite weird really.....

I don´t know.. Mabye 1 or 2 days.. :P