LICM Japanese edition

HYEIN

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

All 3 editions of mine have green MIKA shading on the CD and pink on the CD cover. (US UK and Japan) So maybe in fact it is the pink shading on the CD that is rare :roftl: How come I didn't even get one pink one???

The only difference I can find is that the Japanese and UK editions have white MIKA letters and clouds, whereas the US edition that I have has no white, every white place is just transparent, and the sliver base colour of the CD is showing through.

But I do like my little Japanese stickers!! :biggrin2:

• 1 month later...
All 3 editions of mine have green MIKA shading on the CD and pink on the CD cover. (US UK and Japan) So maybe in fact it is the pink shading on the CD that is rare :roftl: How come I didn't even get one pink one???

I will check the European CD as soon as I run into one in a shop. I know it has the green shading on the cover, but I am not sure about the shading on the CD itself (and I have the UK version and the Japanese version, so I can't check it at home).

i got mine 2day!!!!!!!:biggrin2: sooooooooooooooo cool!!!!!!!!:biggrin2:

mika`s no.1 irish fan

kate 4 mika4 ever

I've been waiting for mine for ages, and they keep saying it's 'delayed' and will be shipped later.:sneaky2:

:thumbdown:

so you are all buying this Japanese version?? :blink: where do you buy it?