bee

Which video is the best ?  

162 members have voted

1. 1. Which video is the best ?

• grace kelly
    • love today
    • relax
    • big girl

i chose big girl cause it's so colourful and crowded... and it seems mika had a great time doing the vid :blink:

but i like love today and grace kelly too!! in this order... relax it's a great vid but it doesn't catch my attention that much

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i chose big girl cause it's so colourful and crowded... and it seems mika had a great time doing the vid :blink:

but i like love today and grace kelly too!! in this order... relax it's a great vid but it doesn't catch my attention that much

question: was the relax video an officialy video he made? becuse i have seen it, an dit doesnt seem like one of his music videos

Yeah I agree.

Grace Kelly is a masterpiece for me musically. It's hard to imagine how he'll ever top it. I like the video too but I expect him to keep stepping it up visually as his career progresses.

My favourite part of the Grace Kelly vid is when he points at the little girl to emphasize a note. It's such an aggressive move but she doesn't care because she's above him, wagging her finger and giving him a lecture.

I also love the fairylights. It reminds me of London because all the trees lining the streets are covered in them during December.

Love Today isn't that great artistically, but you get more of a sense of Mika's looks and style as we've come to know them. I think the editing is excellent and Mika comes off looking pretty cool with some good dance moves.

I agree with you on all points, I think. I've gotten a bit overexposed to Grace Kelly, and currently prefer listening to Ring Ring or the unmentionable demos, but each time it catches me unawares I just think "wow, this is a great song." It really is the best one on the album.

The little girl pointing is my fave part too. :-D So wonderful.

Love Today... I really wish they'd gotten more creative with it. But you're right, it's a lot more Mika-esque.

--Jack

I agree with you on all points, I think. I've gotten a bit overexposed to Grace Kelly, and currently prefer listening to Ring Ring or the unmentionable demos, but each time it catches me unawares I just think "wow, this is a great song." It really is the best one on the album.

I'm the same. I listen to other songs more often now since they have grown on me for various reasons. But none of them are as inherently good as Grace Kelly.

I really love the tone of his natural voice and he uses just enough falsetto to demonstrate his skill and make it interesting. I also love the phrasing. Who else could make "loathsome" sound like such an appealing trait?

Grace Kelly! So much fun...Not arrogant, I think that was a cute face of him. Mika is best in that video! I like it the most when he was pointing at the girl...after she said getting angry doesn't solve anythin...lol..cute!:naughty:

question: was the relax video an officialy video he made? becuse i have seen it, an dit doesnt seem like one of his music videos

yes :blink: i saw it also on mtv so i think it's the official one...you're right, it's not like the other vids but i think it's just because relax was re-launched...it's not actually a new single...:blink: