• love today
    • relax
    • big girl

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

-i will always remember the time i saw Grace Kelly for the first time...now i believe in "Love at first sight" :wub2::roftl: x]

-Love Today is my favorite video! The color or watevrr it was was soo...hypnotising :hypo:love love you, love love you, love love

-Relax was fine...i liked the character that moved x] It was a relaxing video

-Big Girl..looks okay too....cant really say something...i want to see it on tv first!

The first time I saw Love Today on TV was much more better than Youtube!!

I guess it's hard to do, but Mika's videos pass to the songs and I think that's quite amazing. They are so colourful and I really enjoy watching them.

:biggrin2: It was difficult, because each video is my favourite, but I had to choose, so I voted for Love Today :thumb_yello: If I could give two votes, it would be Love Today and Grace Kelly. These are the best, I think.

Although all music vids are amazing, Grace Kelly wins, in my opinion, hands down. It's so artsy and unusual-it definately seemed as though it took the most time to create. Between the lighting, al the extras, the entire vibe of the video, it's just so much fun. I've always loved it the best.

P.S. In my opinion, he also looks the best in Grace Kelly!