Out 100 Nominations

mellody

just found this:

http://www.out.com/takeSurvey.asp?surveyid=7

you can nominate mika for Out Magazine's top 100. i like it how they kinda suggest you should choose mika by saying "please submit your Out 100 nominee’s name, occupation, contact information, (when and if available; we doubt you have Mika’s home number, but you get the idea!)"...:naughty:

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

just found this:

you can nominate mika for Out Magazine's top 100. i like it how they kinda suggest you should choose mika by saying "please submit your Out 100 nominee’s name, occupation, contact information, (when and if available; we doubt you have Mika’s home number, but you get the idea!)"...:naughty:

I did it lol

:thumb_yello: Thanks for posting the link :biggrin2:

x

just found this:

yeah but this list is only for gay people, isn't it ? :blink:

since we don't know whether mika is gay or not, i'm not sure we should vote for him ...

i would rather vote for rufus wainwright ;)

since we don't know whether mika is gay or not, i'm not sure we should vote for him ...

that's not true, it states: "The Out 100, our most important list of the year, is a subjective guide to the gay (and gay-friendly) men and women who in one way or another have inspired, intrigued, entertained, or taught us or otherwise captured our collective imagination over the past year. "

http://www.queerty.com/news/help-out-out-20070622/

"...is a subjective guide to the gay (and gay-friendly) men and women who in one way or another have inspired, intrigued, entertained, or taught us or otherwise captured our collective imagination over the past year." :wink2:

what did oyu guys put down for why he was being nominated?

That he is an amazing and inspiring singer/songwriter that has come back strong after hard times, not afraid to step outside the box and change things up to make music exciting, and that he is drop dead gorgeous! And oodles more things that I can't remember. :)

haha thats alot better than mine. if i wanted to write all that i coul dhave it would have been to long haha so i had to cut it down to like, he has amazing talent and singin his voice is amazing hes beautiful and perfect lol

GAH!! I have to buy it! NOWNOW. Holy crap, I'm oblivious!

It'll be OK! I checked Borders 12 times for the magazine (that seemed to be the only place that carries it), and they FINALLY had it yesterday. Thank god, because the people there were beginning to recognize me...

I was overjoyed, to say the least. :wub2:

It'll be OK! I checked Borders 12 times for the magazine (that seemed to be the only place that carries it), and they FINALLY had it yesterday. Thank god, because the people there were beginning to recognize me...

I was overjoyed, to say the least. :wub2:

To Borders!

*triumphant music plays*