More Mika-glasto

KiteKat

(from wireimage-more in a sec...:mf_lustslow: )

Hope hadnt been posted...AVOCAAAAAAAAAAA!!! U've got subscription, right! Big ones!

MIKA and Big Girl are plotting against MFC! They've had enough!!!!!!!!!:biggrin2:

GOT IDEA!

2004687880581387037_rs.jpg

SHHHH DONT TELL ANYONE !!!!!!!!!!!

2004638223197170416_rs.jpg

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

44928554fc3.jpg

10yv4.jpg

11jx9.jpg

12iw5.jpg

now I frankly think this set of pics is pretty good, he looked stunning dressed like that. i am not always going for his looks only but i would go for his looks straight away this time LOL but can anyone photoshop that black sign off his cheek in pic # 6, pls? :tears:

now, mika honey, do not hate me, but have ya got to a stage of your popularity where you wanna, like any big film star, test your audience and not only break hearts for your looks and talent, but also for your personality..? well, you already do that, luv! you don't need to cover half of your cheek in black hennee (or whatever that is)... :blink:

:naughty:

44928554fc3.jpg

I frankly think this set of pics is pretty good, he looked stunning dressed like that. i am not always going for his looks only but i would go for his looks straight away this time LOL but can anyone photoshop that black sign off his cheek in pic # 6, pls? :tears:

now, mika honey, do not hate me, but have ya got to a stage of your popularity where you wanna, like any big film star, test your audience and not only break hearts for your looks and talent, but also for your personality..? well, you already do that, luv! you don't need to cover half of your cheek in black hennee (or whatever that is)... :blink:

:naughty:

which one exactly????

i am normally not a fan of polished pics, unless it's watermarks, but i just cannot get over the ensemble of the outfit perfection and the "hennee" sign. my bad. :boxed:

DESIGN RULES my dear:mf_rosetinted:

Stripey pants = Stripey face:mf_rosetinted: