Why Would You Make This!!!!???? :(

curly

Well, I can't see the profil.. But like someone already said:

You're pretty weird if you make a profil about someone you hate.. dry your eyes and get a life children :mf_rosetinted:

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know whether it's 'cause I'm doing this on my phone, although I have no problems doing stuff on Myspace, but it wouldn't let me get access to the page. Not that I'm that worried 'cause it sounds like they're a bunch of sad people with no lives, who only get a perverse pleasure in hating people. They need to wake up and realise that life is way too short to feel that negative about anyone or anything.

Oh come on guys, are you seriously going to do this each time you find a new hate page? Do you know how many of them there are? This is almost as silly and pointless as making them, if not more so! I know of at least 5 other "hate clubs" about Mika like that... do I post links to them here? No. Why? Because why should I even concern myself with it? I see them, laugh, and walk away. You should too, or else you'll just always be getting upset by something you can hardly hope to help anyway.

Yes, people are going to hate him. That's the darker side of celebrity. As Yop said, there are thousands of fan pages about him... be happy with that.

--Jack

Oh come on guys, are you seriously going to do this each time you find a new hate page? Do you know how many of them there are? This is almost as silly and pointless as making them, if not more so! I know of at least 5 other "hate clubs" about Mika like that... do I post links to them here? No. Why? Because why should I even concern myself with it? I see them, laugh, and walk away. You should too, or else you'll just always be getting upset by something you can hardly hope to help anyway.

Yes, people are going to hate him. That's the darker side of celebrity. As Yop said, there are thousands of fan pages about him... be happy with that.

--Jack

Well, said, m'dear. :thumb_yello: