Why Would You Make This!!!!???? :(

curly

absoulute mindless idiots!!!!! brainless people like that should be kicked off sites. Im so sick of everyone going on about mikas sexuality too its got nowt to do with anyone bar him!!!! im going to leave a right mouthfull on that page now and see how he likes it.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We should send them an audio of us laughing har at them...

like:

SG (stupid guy): oooh I hate Mika :sneaky2: , I've done this wonderful page to say it to the world

MFCers: :lol3::lmao::lmfao::naughty::roftl::doh:

AHAHAHAH!!!

poor you..

like:

SG (stupid guy): oooh I hate Mika :sneaky2: , I've done this wonderful page to say it to the world

MFCers: :lol3::lmao::lmfao::naughty::roftl:

AHAHAHAH!!!

poor you..

Oh that did make me laugh! :biggrin2:

Originally Posted by Eir

like:

SG (stupid guy): oooh I hate Mika , I've done this wonderful page to say it to the world

MFCers:

AHAHAHAH!!!

poor you..

Lmao! You're so right.

I think they're just sad. They arent just insulting Mika but they are insulting gay men too.

So sad..

like:

MFCers: :lol3::lmao::lmfao::naughty:

AHAHAHAH!!!

poor you..

Let's send them the Mika laugh remix :biggrin2:

Or better not, they are not worth it :bleh:

Let's send them the Mika laugh remix :biggrin2:

Or better not, they are not worth it :bleh:

:roftl: :roftl: That would be funnnnnny!

But they don't deserve the privelige (sp?) to hear he's wonderful laugh...! :biggrin2:

Thats a good point i didn't think of that! :biggrin2:

well. I don't think so. I think people shouldn't make hate websites, because it's a waste of time :/

I mean.. why waste your valuable time on someone you hate? doesn't make sense to me..

omg...I really think that they don't worth it..but...maybe the magical powers of Mika's laugh could convert them...

ahah or maybe while listening the first giggle they could start screaming and running and finally they will explode like vampires with sunrise

:blowup:

I definately should stop watching at Buffy the vampire Slayer :doh::naughty:

well. I don't think so. I think people shouldn't make hate websites, because it's a waste of time :/

I mean.. why waste your valuable time on someone you hate? doesn't make sense to me..

*Sending positive energy...positive energy to suspend the bad vibes...:hypo:*

:fisch:"All the leaves are brown....and the sky is violet..."

omg...I really think that they don't worth it..but...maybe the magical powers of Mika's laugh could convert them...

ahah or maybe while listening the first giggle they could start screaming and running and finally they will explode like vampires with sunrise

:blowup:

I definately should stop watching at Buffy the vampire Slayer :doh::naughty:

Hehe, Buffy's great (Spike :wub2: )

But I prefer the first alternative, they may scream and run but just to come here and get an account like "OMG if I only had known how cute his giggle is....I would never have made that hate page :doh:..."

But I prefer the first alternative, they may scream and run but just to come here and get an account like "OMG if I only had known how cute his giggle is....I would never have made that hate page :doh:..."

Did you see the last ever episode of Buffy? Spike... :tears:

Don't worry, Holy Johnny would redeem them. :lol3:

oh yes, we should try afterall...we can save some souls :angel_not: (where's Holy Johnny? this is his job :naughty: )

ps. I preferred Angel, but Spike was not bad at all :das:

I couldn't see the page... Looks like a) they've come to there senses and realised we are right and Mika isn't whatever they said.

Or b) They're embarrassed by their page and have decided only there friends can see it now.

Stupid people.

well i guess i'm lucky:) i can't actually open the link... but the best thing to do is to leave 'em to it... i know it's hard but you know... mika himself once said he was like marmite... nothing more needs to be said :) chin up duck