Petition to be Official Fan Club!!

Wendi

I hate asking all these questions but I want to make sure that I get it right because I'll only be able to send it once:

So it's handwritten like:

My name

My signature

My forum name

on a piece of paper? What kind of paper do you want? Plain white paper?

Yes plain paper is fine :thumb_yello:

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So, which spot do I get in the book? :mf_rosetinted:

Are you busy? Does it look great? What kind of paper is it, bleached or not? do you draw little hearts on it?

I have not ordered the paper for inside the plastic pages yet - it will have a pale pattern on it - hearts or balloons I think. The scrapbook is very bright anyway!! You will be one of the first in there!!! :thumb_yello:

sign me up!!!:thumb_yello: yeii,official!!

No 344! :thumb_yello:

I have not ordered the paper for inside the plastic pages yet - it will have a pale pattern on it - hearts or balloons I think. The scrapbook is very bright anyway!! You will be one of the first in there!!! :thumb_yello:

Yay, you answered all my questions :naughty:

Sounds great, maybe the prettiest signature-collection I've ever heard of! They're normally so boooring!

I think you should go for balloons. I think hearts is a little too.. I dunno. But of course I don't decide it. :thumb_yello:

Yay, you answered all my questions :naughty:

Sounds great, maybe the prettiest signature-collection I've ever heard of! They're normally so boooring!

I think you should go for balloons. I think hearts is a little too.. I dunno. But of course I don't decide it. :thumb_yello:

I quite like balloons too - and they ARE in his new video!!! Did you see the pic of the outside of the scrapbook?