Petition to be Official Fan Club!!

Wendi

thx wendi:biggrin2: do u have to do it all pretty cos im not very arty, and does it have to b a certain size? sorry i bet uv been asked this soooo much but there are lots of pages and my pc is soooo slow tonight

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

thx wendi:biggrin2: do u have to do it all pretty cos im not very arty, and does it have to b a certain size? sorry i bet uv been asked this soooo much but there are lots of pages and my pc is soooo slow tonight

Just a plain piece of paper, not big, with just your name, signature and your forum name underneath. Thats all I need thanks :thumb_yello:

I'm a thousand miles away but sign me up! it would be an opportunity to tell Mika tehre's a lot of fans crossing the atlantic ocean and NOT only in North-america...

thanx for the chance you give us!

I got one from Canada this morning :biggrin2:

i live really far from scotland...the letter will arrive about 5 october...so you'll have a lot of sheets of paper in your hands before...

i hope you can include mine!! hahaha

have anice nice day wendy. lots of love, Romi

i live really far from scotland...the letter will arrive about 5 october...so you'll have a lot of sheets of paper in your hands before...

i hope you can include mine!! hahaha

have anice nice day wendy. lots of love, Romi

Yours will definately be included Romi!!! :thumb_yello::biggrin2: