Stuck in an Elevator with MIKA!

Suzy

I wish....

Okay, so must admit - this is slightly copycat of "Stuck on Island" thread,

but different rules here.

If you were really sneaky and had successfully set up a planned "getting stuck in the elevator with MIKA for 24 hours" - what 3 items would you make sure to bring with you?

I'll go first:

1. Minty gum (for fresh breath if and when needed)

2. Thermos of Tim Horton's coffee.

3. 6 Subway sandwiches.

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

As fabulous as it would be to have Mika all to myself for such a length of time, it would be very bad for me to be stuck in an elevator with him, because I have a ridiculous fear of elevators - I avoid them whenever possible.

However, if I were to arrange this, I would bring:

1) Some sort of port-o-potty, because I have to pee all the time!

2) A cooler full of cold cuts and bread so we didn't starve

3) A 400 page pictorial encyclopedia on the history of toys to keep us occupied!

Mika, if you ever see me walking up to you toting a port-o-potty, a cooler, and a huge book, I suggest you run:naughty:

Sorry - I changed it from 2 days to 24 hours!

I forgot to think about needing to go the bathroom/washroom/loo/ the john/the can - however you call it from wherever you are!

I have a port-o-potty build in my finger, lol.

Well the items..

1) A large lollipop, we can share it! :D

2) Chewing gum

3) An notebook with pen, for his autograph and phone number

Btw: IM GOING TO SEE MIKA! YAY!

Oh my yeah, can we get it down to 6 hours? I don't think I could go much longer than that as much as I'd love to hang out with Mika. I'm thinking it would be kind of awkward after a few hours if we didn't have a few bevvies on hand to get in the mood...but that will require trips to the bathroom.

I like the laptop idea.

So I'd say the red wine, some kind of music and a futon-sized cushion because I don't want to stand or sit on a hard floor.

Okay have another idea. Is this elevator big enough for Mika's keyboard? I'm thinking free concert here.

Ok. Just for you Christine - 6 hours and a keyboard!

*thinking about how wearing "Depends" would just be gross!*

I hate elevators because I have a kind of claustrophobia :boxed:

but ok maybe with Mika I'll stand it ;):roftl:

So we need:

- a piano so we can sing together :wub2: :wub2:

- coffee, tea and sweets :bleh: Very important !!

- Two armchairs.. I don't want to sit on the floor for 24 hours ;)

If you drink enough breath mints don't matter. No one will notice :naughty:

Dang it, you're right! Come to think of it, I wouldn't notice after the first few sips of wine. After the next few, I wouldn't remember anything. :bleh:

I wish....

Okay, so must admit - this is slightly copycat of "Stuck on Island" thread,

but different rules here.

If you were really sneaky and had successfully set up a planned "getting stuck in the elevator with MIKA for 24 hours" - what 3 items would you make sure to bring with you?

...Mhm...let me think...

1) a guitar...singing together

2) pizza...eating together

3) I prefer coffee, But I'm sure MIka prefers Tea :biggrin2:

Not easy, really, I have to think about it, the thought of an elevator alone makes me nervous (just like my namesake violetsky without _ between violet and sky I'm claustrophobic - LOL), not to mention being stuck in it ...let alone with Mika... lol

but... the first one is easy:

It's got to be either "Le Petit Prince" by Antoine de Saint-Exupéry or maybe "Monsieur Ibrahim et les Fleurs du Coran" by Eric-Emmanuel Schmitt. It still is the decent dream of my sleepless nights to make Mika read to me in French :blush-anim-cl:

Second would be a coolpack and a well-prepared long apology just in case he knows about what I did here:blink:

Third thing....maybe twiglets?

(Oh, and in case it might get boring (what will not happen and so it doesn't count...) my knitting :bleh: )

I'm going to be minimalist.

1. Mints are a good idea for any occasion, and if you get the right kind, you can also eat them either as candy or to stave off hunger. And they do serve as a nice icebreaker. So sure, a bag of mints.

2. My sketchbook and a pencil. I tend to carry that around anyway, specifically so that I can keep myself entertained.

3. A bottle of water. For him, not me. I can easily go most of the day without. But I'll be considerate for Mika's sake.

I think with that list, I'm ready to be stuck in an elevator with just about anyone, really.

--Jack

Ok. Rethunk this again - because at night, my thinking pattern changes. I'm a GEMINI, so the "other" Suzy comes out (regress back to the age of 16) And truthfully - kinda wanted an excuse to "bump" this thread. :naughty:

1. One large bottle of water (we'd have to share - remind you of anything? :wink2: )

2. Camera with recording device so I can record Mika making ME personal messages.

I could wake up to: "Good Morning Suzy. Hope you slept well my love..."

Or go to sleep to: "Good night, Suzy - sweet dreams my love..."

Or when I'm having a bad weigh scale day: "You are beautiful Suzy - just as you are..."

3. Chocolate. Wait...make that chocolate sauce - we need to eat something y'know!

Hmmm...I'm liking this situation quite a bit :wub2:

1. A radio so he can dance for me (Sweet Dreams anyone?) :das:

2. Well I guess we'd need food so throw some biscuits and tea in there. Maybe a stove, too, because he has to make it just right of course! :bleh:

3. And a big big quilt in case we get cold...tehehehehe! :wub2: