Stuck in an Elevator with MIKA!

Suzy

Dang, I can never play these little games, cos I feel guilty...having a boyfriend and all.

I guess I will live vicariously through you all....LOL!!!

Oh mandilambi - its all for fun (ha ha ha). What a good girlfriend you are!

Guess after 13 years of marriage, I need a dose of "pretend". :naughty:

Ryan is not OBLIVIOUS...he reads my posts with me (some of them).

Besides, being stuck in an elevator does not have to mean anything other than being stuck in an elevator and having MIKA to yourself to chat with exclusively!! :thumb_yello:Besides - I've already confessed to Holy Johnny so I have a clean slate again...:naughty:

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I suppose my choices would be rather boring.

Since I just joined the Mica Fancy Chicken Club then I think that

1. The food choice would be chicken, or maybe fancy chicken?

2. To keep us occupied I would bring my knitting and hopefully Mika would sing and show me some new knitting patterns.

3. Is a toss up between a comfy cushion and a big blue bottle of sparkly water to help wash the chicken down....gulp :mf_rosetinted:

See, boring.:boxed:

And six hours is too long for anyone to spend in an elevator with me. I start to have strange conversations with people if we end up spending too much time together. All of you would have to come rescue Mika, after an hour or two, ok?:biggrin2:

I suppose my choices would be rather boring.

Since I just joined the Mica Fancy Chicken Club then I think that

1. The food choice would be chicken, or maybe fancy chicken?

2. To keep us occupied I would bring my knitting and hopefully Mika would sing and show me some new knitting patterns.

3. Is a toss up between a comfy cushion and a big blue bottle of sparkly water to help wash the chicken down....gulp :mf_rosetinted:

See, boring.:boxed:

And six hours is too long for anyone to spend in an elevator with me. I start to have strange conversations with people if we end up spending too much time together. All of you would have to come rescue Mika, after an hour or two, ok?:biggrin2:

Just be prepared for some Chubby Bunnies... :roftl:

LOL!! You're right, Suzy. Actually, the other day Chris was on here checking the forum for me and I thought to myself "Oh, no, have I said anything that he'd dislike???" And I think I've had a clean slate up until now! I just don't feel like getting teased incessantly from him...*blush*

I guess if I were being realistic, I wouldn't just want to chat the entire time with Mika in an elevator...ROTFL... Oops, did I say that out loud? ;)

I guess when Chris and I are married after 13 years, I'll be the same as you, Suzy, for sure! *giggles*

Besides, being stuck in an elevator does not have to mean anything other than being stuck in an elevator and having MIKA to yourself to chat with exclusively!! :thumb_yello:

Exactly! I've been stuck in elevators with people before... rather thankfully, makeouts did not ensue. Anyway, I don't think my list was meant for anything but the most above-board behavior.

--Jack

Three things? My goodness thats hard. I'm a heavy packer.

24 hours? Wel, that cuts it down

1) Water

2) Food (fruit and veg)

3) Something to amuse us... anything!

Gee, that was boring... sorry I'm not as exciting as all of you... I'd be happy with Mika...

What I would REALLY like to have would be:

1) A random 6 pack of water-bottles. Don't know why I'd just have them, but whatever. :roftl:

2) Gum or mints. I could live without food, but I wouldn't want my breath to reek while I was in such close proximity to someone else. :roftl:

3) A magazine. Mika and I could read it together, or make fun of the people in it. :D

Dang, I can never play these little games, cos I feel guilty...having a boyfriend and all.

I guess I will live vicariously through you all....LOL!!!

It's all good, girl! This thread is only as guilt-inducing as you make it. I'm nearly married, and I still like to be cheeky. :biggrin2: (It keeps my man on his toes, you know...)

Exactly! I've been stuck in elevators with people before... rather thankfully, makeouts did not ensue. Anyway, I don't think my list was meant for anything but the most above-board behavior.

--Jack

:roftl: Yeah Mandi, elevator talk doesn't mean we all would seriously put the moves on Mika. I'd already been to my first concert before Mika was even born. It's more likely I'd be making out with Rick Springfield in an elevator.

Well if Rick Springfield was still 33 and hot like he was before Mika was born. You know I'm remembering tall, lanky, dark hair, big hazel eyes, dimples. Guess some things never change.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=adaYUM5wl7c

:roftl: Yeah Mandi, elevator talk doesn't mean we all would seriously put the moves on Mika. I'd already been to my first concert before Mika was even born. It's more likely I'd be making out with Rick Springfield in an elevator.

Well if Rick Springfield was still 33 and hot like he was before Mika was born. You know I'm remembering tall, lanky, dark hair, big hazel eyes, dimples. Guess some things never change.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=adaYUM5wl7c

Word. Rick was a hottie.

Thanks i love that song.

He was a bit before my time but he wasn't so bad.

What Mika is to me, he was too my mother i suppose.

My pop dances like him, my dad has the same hairdo... but i suppose that was the 80's was it not?

...apart from all that I'm pretty sure that I would freak out being stuck in an elevator for 24 hours (regardless of the company)

And I'm also quite sure that Mika would freak out, too.

Oh, it would be wonderful! Passionate! :bleh:

Hi.

If I was stuck in an elevator with Mika the 3 things I would take with me would be:

1. My Mobile Phone to save Mika's number in it.

2. My MP3 Player, to keep us both entertained by listening to Mika's songs and watching Mika's videos.

3 An encyclopedia so that we can discuss everything that we are interested in music and non-music related.

P.S. oh by the way, Kerchinga!!!!!!!!

Cheers,

gracekelly2007

I'd take my mobile (but the 'network would be down, lol) so I could get a picture um, and, uh, some haribo (haha I go so hyper) and... hmm. I don't know. Does a pen and paper count as 2 things? Then we would have something to do. Mind you 24 hours of o's ands x's would drive me mad...

mmm....I think that I would take with me these:

1) a marshmallows package to play Chubby Bunny!:biggrin2:

2) a beautiful book that I would read to him: "Qualcuno con cui correre" by David Grossman

3) a recorder to can record our conversation and his laugh:wub2:

OR! We could get stuck in the lift in the Haribo factory! Unlimited supply :lmao:

ya know what would be sadistic?

being in an elevator in the haribo factory,but without haribo in the elevator,and the elevator would be one like in charlie and the chocolate factory,a transparent one,so that you see all the gummybears being made and not being able to eat them :naughty: