What Cartoon character?

Stormy Weather

I recall watching Mika in an interview saying that if he could be a cartoon character he would be one of the horses from the carosal from the movie "Mary Poppins"

I was wondering what cartoon you would be. Since I posted this I go first :bleh:

I would be the cat from Alice in wonderland because I can be very quiet at times, I can be sneaky and I can have a huge animated personallity all at the same time.

Your turn... :biggrin2:

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

what interview is that from?

If I were a cartoon character...I'd be Ariel...because sometimes I feel trapped in my own home *grumble* I'd love to get out and see the world!

Or I'd be Belle...coz I long for adventure :D

that's all i can think of..

what interview is that from?

If I were a cartoon character...I'd be Ariel...because sometimes I feel trapped in my own home *grumble* I'd love to get out and see the world!

Or I'd be Belle...coz I long for adventure :D

that's all i can think of..

I think it was from a much music interview in Toronto, it's the one where he tries to trick the interviewer into thinking the 3 foot blue balloon he brought with him from a gig is actually helium filled. Quite funny really... :roftl:

I think it was from a much music interview in Toronto, it's the one where he tries to trick the interviewer into thinking the 3 foot blue balloon he brought with him from a gig is actually helium filled. Quite funny really... :roftl:

:o

i havent seen that! at least, it doesnt sound familiar! please share!

Absolutely! I will try "youtube" it now :biggrin2:

I tried! but I can't find it anywhere! I think it might have been on MTV live. I am hoping someone will track it down. It had Mika talking with Perez Hilton over the phone. I feel like such a dud :thumbdown: It's driving me CraZy now, I want to find it!!!!