What Cartoon character?

Stormy Weather

I recall watching Mika in an interview saying that if he could be a cartoon character he would be one of the horses from the carosal from the movie "Mary Poppins"

I was wondering what cartoon you would be. Since I posted this I go first :bleh:

I would be the cat from Alice in wonderland because I can be very quiet at times, I can be sneaky and I can have a huge animated personallity all at the same time.

Your turn... :biggrin2:

Although not strictly a cartoon I have told I resemble a member of The Flumps. It was a really old children's programme and they were a group of furballs with hands and feet....they were so very very cute and adorable. Other than that an old friend said I could be mistaken for an Ewok:roftl:

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

ALL OF THEM

:naughty:

and...

Alice-In-Wonderland_lg.jpg

Alice in the Mikaland (my fav cartoon when I was a child :wub2: )

and...

jasmine-4.jpg

Because she's beautiful (look at her hair!) and because I was in love with Aladdin (still my fav cartoon) :naughty:

I recall watching Mika in an interview saying that if he could be a cartoon character he would be one of the horses from the carosal from the movie "Mary Poppins"

I was wondering what cartoon you would be. Since I posted this I go first :bleh:

I would be the cat from Alice in wonderland because I can be very quiet at times, I can be sneaky and I can have a huge animated personallity all at the same time.

Your turn... :biggrin2:

What interview was that? Eeek, I haven't seen! :shocked: Can you find it somewhere? :wink2:

Your question is really hard to answer, as I love sooo many cartoon characters. I have to think about it. :bleh:

I know it's a cliché answer, but I would definitely be Alice in Wonderland.

It's still my favorite movie, even though I'm sixteen.:naughty: I sort of drown out what other people say most of the time, because I'm thinking of what things would be like in my imaginary world.