NOW @ Rimini: MIKA@Lazzaretto - Padova (Italy)

robertina

:blink: actually i didn.t...

I do get many (like everyone, I suppose), most of the times by people I dunno and I tend to accept only people I "know"... is your id there giulietta?

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

don't mind the names of the venue..they keep on changing according to sponsorships....

land rover arena was former paladozza...

today i took some adverts in the supermarket of i-tunes and coca cola competition (as the one in london yesterday) and it says one can win tickets for the 2 live MTV performances...don't tell when or who they will be about, but maybe could be padova?

just have to wait for more news!

padova is not on tickeone though....

don't mind the names of the venue..they keep on changing according to sponsorships....

land rover arena was former paladozza...

today i took some adverts in the supermarket of i-tunes and coca cola competition (as the one in london yesterday) and it says one can win tickets for the 2 live MTV performances...don't tell when or who they will be about, but maybe could be padova?

just have to wait for more news!

padova is not on tickeone though....

WHAT?!??!:shocked: my sister works in coca cola... i feel ill:shocked: !!!

WHAT?!??!:shocked: my sister works in coca cola... i feel ill:shocked: !!!

so you are not supposed to win!...no relatives admitted!

eh, but i was just guessing, maybe coca-cola/i-tunes are not invoved in mika's gig...

so you are not supposed to win!...no relatives admitted!

eh, but i was just guessing, maybe coca-cola/i-tunes are not invoved in mika's gig...

you had give me a bad news:shocked:

but probably be relatives is not enought to win tikets!!:wink2:

isn't it strange no ticks for sale yet..? :blink:

i am going paranoid

yes, it's strange! and i think that padova isn't confirmed yet...i mean, it's not the official third date :boxed: otherwise the tickets would already been for sale..well, let's wait and see what happen.. :blink:

• 3 weeks later...

Tonight I dreamt of following him to St. Petersburg for a concert... lol :roftl:

Padova isn't really far away (I could go by car and then travel back home after the concert), plus it's two days later the bologna gig so I'd have plenty of time to recover! lol I guess it will depend on my financial allowance. :naughty:

ciao matt!

padova is not confirmed yet, i can tell you for sure.

we have to wait a little bit more, i'm afraid...

sorry if i followed you here, but, we def need to book something for bologna within next week...i tried to find something but i'm loosing myself! can you pls just pm me some places to check? next to the venue possibly.

thanks!

ciao matt!

padova is not confirmed yet, i can tell you for sure.

we have to wait a little bit more, i'm afraid...

sorry if i followed you here, but, we def need to book something for bologna within next week...i tried to find something but i'm loosing myself! can you pls just pm me some places to check? next to the venue possibly.

thanks!

lol dw! :) I'll PM you.

In Florence i asked the guy from the italian Universal if the third date is actually in Padova and he told me it isn't confirmed yet.

My opinion is that they're waiting to see how are gonna do the sales of the other two dates..just my opinion.

In Florence i asked the guy from the italian Universal if the third date is actually in Padova and he told me it isn't confirmed yet.

My opinion is that they're waiting to see how are gonna do the sales of the other two dates..just my opinion.

oooohh mirtilla!! the perfect spy! :mf_rosetinted: but maybe they should do a date in rome or naples..they're all in the north..mmm we'll see